BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion
  • "Love this product!!! Very nourishing for your skin. Smells so good! Love the scent so much I stock up on it at Christmas time and use it all year round" in 18 reviews
  • "This my favorite lotion scent to get. It smells exactly like Christmas to me. I put it on when I get out of the shower and it smells good for the rest of the day. I buy at least three bottles when they bring it in for the holidays! " in 5 reviews
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Ugh this scent is amazing! My favorite vanilla scent from bath and body works. I love their products so much- the lotions are all creamy and feel great and smell fantastic. Plus all the sales they have is incredible!
Megan J.
One of the best holiday scents at Bath and Body works. It smells exactly like vanilla bean ice cream! The packaging is super cute too! It isn't as strong as other vanilla scents so those sensitive to smells would probably really like this. It is such a great value for the price. I buy this every year.
Stephanie K.
I love this scent so much! It is perfect for lotion, body wash, candles, and everything else it comes in! It's the perfect gift for people during the holidays sense it's a basic scent that almost everybody enjoys!
Katie H.
This scent has a similar smell to warm vanilla sugar with a Christmas twist. All of their lotions work well with my skin and I love their variety! They also have some special deals often so you can get a great deal on it too!
Jen B.
Auburn, NY
I use body creams because lotions there are too oily for my skin. I find my skin to stay hydrated longer when using creams. I don't care for this lotion but I will use it on other parts of my body besides my hands. The scent is amazing though.
Nyoka B.
This smells great and it leaves your skin feeling smooth.Greatest use is when out of a shower.This product is reasonable in price for the amount you get.This lotion satisfied all my needs and wants within a lotion.I would purchase again.
Rebecca S.
Santa Rosa, CA
This was a lotion that smelled good, but not great. The feeling of it was nice, smooth like most of bath and body works lotions, but the smell was odd and lingered. I didn't end up using all of it, which is rare, as I am a devoted fan of bath and body works. I will probably be more careful when selecting the vanilla bean lotions
Mary jo D.
Valley Grove, WV
Rae B.
Rio Rancho, NM
i bought this while Bath and Body Works was having a sale and I am so happy with it. The scent is strong and sweet and it stays with you all day long. It also leaves your skin super silky and soft.
Sorel B.
i cant really smell it, but when i walked in the room after putting it on for the first time my friends were like wats that smell it smells sooo good, is that u? And after that they were like let me have some it so i gave the some and they could not sniffing themselves.
Paige S.
Where should you apply this