BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion
  • "Love this product!!! Very nourishing for your skin. Smells so good! Love the scent so much I stock up on it at Christmas time and use it all year round" in 18 reviews
  • "This my favorite lotion scent to get. It smells exactly like Christmas to me. I put it on when I get out of the shower and it smells good for the rest of the day. I buy at least three bottles when they bring it in for the holidays! " in 5 reviews
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Review for: Vanilla bean noel more...
Normally don't like vanilla scents but I love this one. It's long lasting on my skin. Has a nice blend of vanilla and caramel smell to it. My favorite vanilla scent of all time. Bath & Body Works should not discontinue this scent ever. I have bought this a few times before and will keep repurchasing.
Chacha B.
Review for: Vanilla bean noel more...
I have a gift crush on these two products 😍The vanilla bean noel lotion and body mist. Both of them smell soooo good. I highly recommend these for the winter season. The lotion feels very creamy and smooth. Moreover, it has sparkles on the surface of the lotion which is a plus. Likewise, the body mist has a pleasant smell and last all day. You can purchase these two products at Bath and Body Works.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Review for: Vanilla bean noel more...
This is amazing! I love wearing it during the winter months because it has such a deep aroma: vanilla, caramel, cookies, whipped cream...ahhhh, it’s a real delight! This lotion hydrated my dry skin, soaking in fast, leaving it ultra soft and smelling amazing all day! Perfect to layer with the body wash and spray. I love the price of it and usually you can buy 3 & get 2 free, do you save around $25!! That’s a steal! I highly recommend this to vanilla lovers craving a sweet, deep gorgeous aroma that last all day.
Payden C.
This is my favorite holiday scent next to Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion . I always carry a mini in my purse and everyone always compliments it. I always buy a few so I'll have it year round
Alyse L.
Bath and Body works has nice products, but more often than not, I am not amazed by them, and will only purchase their products during that semi-annual sale, because I do not believe their high price tag is deserving of the product. In this case, I always try to keep some of this scent on hand, whether in body lotion or body wash form. I truly enjoy this scent, and I think it is something that Bath and Body works does well! I will always repurchase this item.
Brittana E.
This is my FAVORITE scent of all time. This lotion also is super moisturizing. It does stink that you can only buy it during the holiday season, but bath and body runs TONS of sales during this time making it affordable to stock up. Last trip I made I was able to get almost 20 items for $40. Great value for a great scent and moisturizer.
Bailey F.
Bossier city, LA
This is one of the only scented lotions I will use. I tend to think that bath and body works is overpriced for what you get, but Vanilla Bean Noel is the exception! The different than your everyday vanilla scent is long lasting and just sweet enough for people to ask who smells so good! It's not overpowering, but is strong enough to remind you it's there. I stock up on this every year because I just can't live without it!
Shawna R.
Nathrop, CO
Vanilla Bean Noel is the ONLY vanilla scent from Bath and Body Works that I enjoy. Unfortunately, it's only available during the holidays. The upside is that you can get a great deal on VBN once the holidays are over. I'd like to be able to purchase it online throughout the year, but it's a warm, winter scent, so not that big of a deal.
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
OMG! I love Bath & Body Works. It is so hard to just pick one product to tell you about. For the past holiday season, I purchased the Vanilla Bean Noel lotion. The smell is absolutely amazing. It goes on smooth and the smell isn't too overpowering. I love putting this on and taking a nice deep breath. What is your favorite product from Bath & Body Works.
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
If I could give this lotion ten stars I would. I purchase 20 of these during the Christmas time to stock up on through the year. Vanilla bean Noel smells like heaven in a bottle . Sweet scent but you still smell a tiny hint of musk . The perfect blend for Christmas.
Paige S.
Where should you apply this