BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion - 8oz each. see more...

Alyse L.
Bath and Body works has nice products, but more often than not, I am not amazed by them, and will only purchase their products during that semi-annual sale, because I do not believe their high price tag is deserving of the product. In this case, I always try to keep some of this scent on hand, whether in body lotion or body wash form. I truly enjoy this scent, and I think it is something that Bath and Body works does well! I will always repurchase this item.
Valerie E.
I love Bath and Body Works lotions, and I love their Holiday themed lotions especially. I bought this last year around Christmas and at first, smell was terrific and it made me constantly crave a vanilla bean frappuchino from Starbucks. After awhile though, I just got real tired of the smell and I still have it with the rest of my lotions. I was just really over it and chances are, I won't but it again.
Rebecca S.
Santa Rosa, CA
This was a lotion that smelled good, but not great. The feeling of it was nice, smooth like most of bath and body works lotions, but the smell was odd and lingered. I didn't end up using all of it, which is rare, as I am a devoted fan of bath and body works. I will probably be more careful when selecting the vanilla bean lotions
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product smells good and makes me so happy. I received it as a gift from my little sister around Christmas time along with a few other Bath and Body Works products. The Vanilla Bean Noel body lotion is likely one of my faves next to the Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow and Warm Vanilla Sugar body lotions.
Audrey M.
I am obsessed with the Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion. The smell of it is not over powering like some of the other types of lotions. It is a very gentle with a feminine vanilla scent. Everyone always compliment me when I wear it. I wish it was available year round instead of only during the holidays.
Erin K.
N Charleston, SC
This scent lotion is one of my favorite holiday items! The scent will draw you in and make you think of delicious Christmas cookies. The only con I feel, is sometimes I think sweet lotion is a little odd. I feel like I'm rubbing cake all over my body. This doesn't keep me from buying it!
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Love this scent! The bottle is also always super cute and makes a great Christmas gift! I always get so many compliments on the smell when I wear this scent. It also seems to last all day and is not harsh on your skin. I will always buy Bath and Body Works products, they are great!
Sorel B.
i cant really smell it, but when i walked in the room after putting it on for the first time my friends were like wats that smell it smells sooo good, is that u? And after that they were like let me have some it so i gave the some and they could not sniffing themselves.
Valerie F.
Scranton, PA
this is my all time favorite vanilla scent ! it smells exactly like vanilla bean . it reminds me of Christmas , and the holiday season ! it is wonderful and makes my skin feel so nice and soft after i use it . for sure one of my all time favorite scents and lotions .
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
This is the best smelling lotion, and my favorite from Bath & Body Works! I start wearing this in November, and have yet to get sick of it! Definitely a holiday favorite, and I get so many compliments. I will continue buying it for sure. Make sure you stock up:)
Paige S.
Where should you apply this