BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Ultra Shea Body Cream, One 8oz Tube
A sweet treat of fresh picked strawberries, juicy melon & pink wildflowers
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, soothing Aloe Butter and pampering Cocoa Butter
Provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin.
Non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration

Bath & Body Works® Ultra Shea Cream Sweet Escape Strawberry Picnic
  • "This is super luxurious and moisturizing. They have some great scents and I love using this after a shower" in 8 reviews
Pamela N.
laredo
I own this body cream in so many scents. It’s such a great product to have in my everyday routine. Anytime I pass by Bath and Body Works I pick up a new one for the collection. It leaves the skin hydrated for hours even days at a time (camping purposes). I love it so much that even my fiancé even has his own little collection going. I apply a little after each shower and I find that makes me silky smooth all day long.
Holly W.
After trying various brands of lotions and body creams over the years, only B&BW body cream leaves my skin feeling well moisturized without feeling oily. My skin absorbs lotion too quickly, but B&BW body cream is perfect. It’s literally the only body moisturizer I can use.
Lauren R.
Such an amazing lotion!!! It does everything, it helps moisturize your skin and keeps it moisturized for a long time. They also have amazing scents that everybody will love. Hand down my favorite lotion and I definitely recommend this cream
Sienna P.
Battle Creek, MI
I use this lotion every night before I go to bed! The thick cream formula makes my hands ultra smooth and I constantly get compliments on how soft my skin is. This is super effective and not too heavy or too watery. I love it!
Ashli B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Bath and body works body cream is the way to go. It keeps your skin hydrated longer and is thicker than the lotions. I use daily and don’t have to re apply constantly. Price is very affordable and many scents to choose from
Rachel M.
Denton
I put this on every morning and after I get out of the shower. It is long lasting and keeps my skin super smooth. I use it everyday and because Bath & Body Works has so many scents, I never get bored of the one I’m using.
Molly P.
Phoenix , AZ
while bath and body works may not have the healing qualities of other lotion, it certainly moisturizes and it smells amazing. i just love going into bath and body works and picking out my favorite scent for each purchase
Hannah N.
Mount Juliet , TN
This is my favorite kind of lotion to have on Hand. The packaging is easy to carry and easy to use and the smells are always amazing. The formula is great and always leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated!
Jennifer D.
Ankeny, IA
i love bath and body works products, i am almost never let down! they have such a wide variety of scents, if you can’t find one you like you’re crazy. the lotions are also hydrating to the skin and leave you smelling good the rest of the day.
Chaney B.
Royalton
Any shea cream from Bath and Body Works is a MUST if you go in the store! I put this lotion on and it leaves my body feel so smooth for hours! I use it daily! The price is great, especially when you can buy 3 and get 3 free there. ;)