BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Ultra Shea Cream Sparkling Limoncello

Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Cream Sparkling Limoncello

by Bath & Body Works

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our nongreasy formula...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Cream Sparkling Limoncello!
Christina H.
Los Angeles, CA
Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Cream Sparkling Limoncello uploaded by Christina H.
Not a lot of people I know enjoy the scent of citrus but I love it! This Limoncello Ultra Shea Body Cream has a very spicy on & bright scent I mean it practically smells like an ice cold lemonade on a hot day in the summer. It makes my skin feel super soft and the scent last a very long time. I do believe that it might be discontinued so that will be very sad for me but if it is I hope they come up with another scent just as similar so I can get that.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
1,921 reviews
Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Cream Sparkling Limoncello uploaded by Sarah S.
I absolutely love Bath and Body Works’ body cream. It works so much better at moisturizing my skin compared to their body lotion. Out of all of their body cream scents? The sparking limoncello is one of my absolute favorites. The fresh citrusy lemon smell is just fantastic. It keeping my skin feeling moisturized all day and smelling great makes this one of their best products.
Influenster M.
This lotion smells amazing. It’s so fresh and so clean. The formula stays all night and my legs feel so soft and you can still smell the scent in the morning.
Tanasia N.
Baltimore
I definitely recommend this scent of lotion! It smells just like lemons and the smell holds for at least 3 hours. The product also holds a lot of moisture & you will not be disappointed.
katie B.
West Haven
I love lemon scented products, and this one is great! It's not too strong, but still has a lovely light scent. It lasts for a good while, and leaves my skin very smooth. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes citrus.
Erin A.
Love the brightness of this scent and that the lemon scent is sweet, but not overbearing. B&BW did a fantastic job with this one--I'm in love. Highly recommend!
Michelle  S.
Springfield, MO
I love the scent of the limoncello body cream. Its so creamy and it lives next to my couch so I can use it all day long!
savanah G.
olney
It smells great if you’re a big fan of lemon. Kind of reminds me of a lemon cream pie. The price is a little expensive but it’s worth it if they have sales going on. I would definitely buy it again. they also have a candle !
Lindsey B.
The most amazing scent. Strong enough to smell but still light and clean feeling. It is also the longest lasting scented lotion I have also.
Haileigh W.
Blountville, TN
This lotion is not for everyone. If you don't like citrus smells you will not like this. If you are a citrus person then I do recommend it. When Iv worn it in the past i have often been told it smells like the candy pez. I really love the way it last and leaves my skin feeling.

Looking for your answer?