BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy on Jet.com
Alicia B.
I absolutely love the scent of this product. It's florally, but there's a hint of musk that tones it down a bit. I could use this all year round if I wanted to, it doesn't smell to wintery. Other than the new scent, this is just like all of the other body creams from Bath and Body Works. It's a thicker formula that is more moisturizing than a lotion. It usually lasts a while, depending on how dry your skin is. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and alway leaves it feeling smooth and smelling great. On top of that, these are almost always on sale. I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Denise G.
I got this as a Christmas present & it came with a perfume but I absolutely LOVE the scent it's so great !! It smells beyond amazing I always get compliments on it and asked where I got it. My friends always ask me for it because they love the smell as much as I do !!
Victoria P.
Anderson, SC
I received this as a gift from my sweet parents ❤ it smells so good and it's very moisturizing especially now since it's so dry and cold out in winter months. It reminds me alot of the discontinued scent ''velvet sugar'' so if you Loved it you'll enjoy this scent ❤
Mayra V.
I bought the lotion and spray. This smells a lot like my fav (Love Love Love) which was discontinued after 2012. The lotions are always so nice and long lasting. I use up the lotions so quickly cause they're so amazing.
Natalie B.
Fort Worth , TX
I got this product for Christmas and I am in love. I'm surprised I haven't run out yet because I use it multiple times a day. I think the reason I use it so much is for the scent! It helped my hands in the winter when they began to get dry. I will be buying this when I run out!
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO
I received this product as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love it!! It has a sweet, warm scent that lasts for hours after application. The lotion is nice and smooth and a little bit goes a long way. I would buy this again if the scent stays around or comes back next year.
Catherine W.
Kansas City, MO
Love love LOVE this lotion! Bath & Body Works is my go-to and I recently came across this scent. I absolutely adore it and can't wait to buy the shower gel and sugar scrub! The smell is a cross between a wintery scent and a cherry blossom scent. 😍
keiana h.
San Pedro, CA
I love this lotion. I've had it sense the winter semi annual sale, along with all my other 100 lotions. There is absolutely no cons to this lotion. But as far as the pros,It smells amazing and is great for moisturizing.
Neha S.
Gainesville, FL
I like all of the ultra shea cream lotions, for the fact that they are creamy, and my skin definitely feels moisturized after using them. I have dry skin, so sometimes lotions dont do much for me. My one qualm about these lotions is that the scent is really strong, and if youre a soft scented person, these arent for you.
Sara C.
Nebraska City , NE
I recommend all of Bath and Bodyworks ultra Shea cream because it's just like the Victoria's Secret lotion and it constantly moisturize my skin because I have dry skin and I would highly recommend it for anyone with dry skin.