BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions "Twisted Peppermint" PocketBac Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel~ 1 fl oz / 29 mL (1 Bottle). Brand New!

Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I have this stock-piled love it! Reminds me of Christmas time. This anti bacterial hand gel only takes a little bit to go a long away. It smells amazing! Plus keeps the germs away. The bottle is small and can be tossed in gym bag, backpack, and even purse. My kids even carry them with them to keep the germs away.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® Twisted Peppermint Pocketbac Anti-bacterial Hand Gel
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Tabbi A.
By far my favorite winter smell from Bath and Body works! It smells so minty and fresh. If you are not a fan of stronger smells this may not be the route to go but if you don't mind that, I definitely recommend adding this to your winter collection. It has a very reasonable price as well. And most importantly, it's cruelty free! A must have!
Aqeelah A.
Orlando, FL
I love this hand sanitizer. I use it every holiday season. The print is cute so works for the holidays. Also, the scent is a great touch for the holidays. I love to gift this as well because it’s a good stocking stuffer.
Shellby M.
I love this sanitizer it smells so good like candy canes perfect for winter time I love to give these as gifts to others for the holidays. They normally have a 5 for $6 deal so it’s well worth it!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This has a nice pepperminty scent to it. It sanitizes my hands perfectly. I love the size and it last a good long while. This also makes great stocking stuffers!
Sylvia C.
La Porte, TX
I love most things peppermint and this is a favorite. I love that I can keep my hands sanitized in any situation and smell good. I don't like the way unscented sanitizer smells , so I'm so happy Bath and Body Works has such amazing scents. Plus they have great deals and sales so I can stock up for Christmas present and myself!
Cory S.
Madison, NJ
I love the smell of this stuff! It's super easy to throw in my purse and take it whereever I need it. I am quite insistent on having hand sanitizer with me, and I love having ones tht smell good. This formula is effective but can dry your hands out if you use it often and don't moisturize.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
I wasn't sure I'd even like this when i found it in store but oh my word I fell in love! I use it on a daily basis and keep it in my purse for on the go! I got it at Bath and Body Works on Black Friday and couldn't be more pleased! I'd recommend this to anyone!!
emma ☀.
is the peppermint overwhelming?
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
Do you like this one better than the others?
Victoria F.
Is this a popular scent?

Amazon