Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Gift Set ~ Fragrance Mist & Body Cream Full Size uploaded by Shriya s.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

TWISTED PEPPERMINT DUO Gift Set Signature Collection Bath & Body Works BODY CREAM & FRAGRANCE MIST FULL SIZE see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sevy D.
Cathedral City
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works! I particularly like to spray it on my bed sheets and pillow, giving it a light, pleasant, fresh peppermint scent
Hannah W.
Sandwich, IL
Not a huge fan of peppermint but I received this as a gift and I actually liked it! It was obviously bought from bath and body works. I love their stuff! I have an abundance of their products! But I would definitely Recommend this to someone who loves everything peppermint!
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
I love this !! I also bought the twisted peppermint hand soap and it's amazing the smell is strong and gives you that fresh holiday vibe !!! I'm not into such sweet smells I usually go to floral scents but this is something I couldn't pass up !
Emily W.
Jonesborough
This scent is one of my FAVORITES! Didn't think I would like the peppermint but I absolutely love it, it's a beautiful smell. I use it everyday and will be buying more in the future! It's awesome! The lotion is good on my skin as well!
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Twisted Peppermint is my favorite winter scent from BBW. It's a sweet peppermint spray and the mint really comes through unlike a lot of other mint sprays and scented items, there's no vanilla notes that I can detect. It wears a very long time! It's crisp and Christmasy!
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I totally love this product and I love the store too. I have bought several of them from my mother, they smell delicious, they are moisturizing and the smell lasts for a long time.
Marissa W.
4261 Wilson Ave
This scent is so amazing, it smells just like a candy cane . The packaging is amazing, this product meet my expectations to the fullest. I bought it from bath and body works . This product is prefect for a Christmas present
Dani
Havelock, NC
Usually bath and body works have very nice fragrances. This however is one of my least favorites. If you like minty smells this may be for you, however doesn't have much of a pleasant scent.
Mailyn P.
Westborough, MA
This might be great for some people but I personally do not like the smell. The smell does not work for me. It's overpowering and it just smells of really strong mint. The most I can handle is putting some on my hands and even then it's to much.
Lindsey P.
Goose Creek, SC
I love peppermint and who wouldn't want this cute set for a gift . I purchase 2 (one for myself and another person) the body spray last a fairly long time and the sent is great with the cold weather & the lotion is great for cold weather as well Since it chaps my skin it gives it nice moisture
Emily B.
Indianapolis, IN
Yes she is a plumber granddaughter granddaughter she said was that a woman who is She
Catherine Z.