BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Twisted Peppermint has sweet peppermint as top notes. Mint, and White Sugar for the middle notes. And Vanilla, Musk and Balsams for the base notes.

Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
This is a nice peppermint vanilla combo. It is light and not overpowering. The smell is fresh and clean. It is however not very long lasting so reapplication is necessary from time to time. It definitely will last longer when layered with the shower gel and either the body lotion or cream. This is packaged in a plastic bottle printed with a cute design and has a spray top and lid. This is part of the Holiday Traditions line and is only available at the holidays. I got the 8 oz bottle which runs $14 but there is also a 3 oz size for $6. Since the sprays are so long lasting size wise I think it is a good value. It can also be used as a room spray if you are so inclined. As I have mentioned previously, B&BW frequently has sales so you will pay less. When I run out I will definitely purchase again.
Bri A.
Bryan
MY NEW FAVORITE!! A few sprits and has you smelling good all day. If you love a strong body mist, then this is the one for you!! Great for a girl on the go, date night, after you hit the gym and more. $12.00 for a big bottle check it out!!
Jill W.
Huntington, WV
My favorite time of the year because I get to rock this scent! I use the soap, body cream/lotion, and this spray daily and I get several compliments! Smells literally like a peppermint. It's not over powering but the smell does last all day! My mother made peppermint candy as gifts growing up at Christmas so this takes me back to being a child and Christmas time! Looking forward to it going on the shelves every year!
Kailyn H.
Omaha
This product smells sooooo amazing. I definitely did not expect it to smell that amazing. It is an exceptional price as well. I would also like to add that this lasts for a very very long time. I got mine last year or so and I still have more than half of the bottle left. I love this product so much and am so happy I purchased it. I would highly recommend this product to many.
Atasia B.
I'm a huge fan of anything mint. Twisted peppermint is my favorite holiday scent by bath and body works. It's minty fragrance smells absolutely lovely. This is a great smelling body mist for a good price. This is the perfect body spray for the winter season.
Skye O.
Seminole , FL
I really love the winter collection from bath and.l body works and been using t for a couple years, I always go in store and my purchases to use coupons, the twisted peppermint is exactly what you'd think it would be, smells wonderful
Cassandra R.
W Jefferson, OH
Bath and Body Works Peppermint Twist is a fresh and tingly peppermint scent that reminds you of a delicious peppermint Christmas dessert. It's a seasonal scent so I stock up when winter rolls around and often use them as stocking stuffers for family and coworkers. It isn't an overbearing scent and is a crowd favorite!
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
I'm obsessed with this scent omg!! I actually bought backups of this so I can have it all year long!! It's a subtle peppermint/vanilla scent, it's not too overpowering at all!! I love this scent and own it in every single product possible!! Perfect for all peppermint lovers!
Brianna M.
Sautee, GA
I love peppermint. I love the smell of it. This is one of my favorite body sprays especially in the winter. It has a very pretty bottle. Its not overly priced either. Its not an overwhelming smell either and lasts a while
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
Best smelling body spray. I wear this a lot during the winter. Everybody always compliments me when I wear it. It has a great price for how much you get. I recommend this to everybody.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
How does this smell?
Amber G.
Firestone, CO
Just ordered a bunch of this scent in candles and shower gel and I'm wondering if anyone has used the body mist? Is it a good scent for that, I know some of their stuff is better suited for candles and such so I was just curious.
Autumn B.
Question has been deleted
Melanie F.
Houma, LA
Do you get free stuff From here through the mail and how long do you have to wait till it comes to my address
Nouran M.