BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long will it last until it expires?1 Answers
  • Is this lotion greasy or leaves your skin that shiny looking way?2 Answers
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
My favorite B&BW lotion. It’s a shame it’s only sold once a year because I adore the scent. The vanilla-y peppermint is so beautiful and fresh and gentle. Overall a great option and I will buy again.
Justine B.
Michigan
Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion 2014 - This lotion smells exactly like peppermint making it one of my favorites (especially during the holidays). I always get lotions during the holidays (and they do make for good gifts) and usually you can get deals like 2 for this amount of money or 3 for whatever so I highly recommend buying these, especially if you see a deal online or during the holidays because everyone loves lotion, perfume, or even candles from Bath & Body Works
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
My go to winter body lotion because it smells like christmas in a bottle. This lotion leaves your skin feeling hydrated and fresh! It does tend to irritate my skin when I am having a very dry period in my skin, so I avoid it at those times, but if you do not have excessively dry skin, you will be just fine. I love the scent and it lingers for the right amount of time. The price is reasonable when you get deals in store, but not by itself.
Samantha B.
My all time favorite scent around the holidays and all times! I wish I could find this scent in everything they offer. Another wish is to carry it all year round. Not too overwhelming but yet the minty sweet smell. I would recommend you shop at Bath and Body Works for all your smell great needs!
Emily H.
Pelham, NH
This lotion is my very favorite lotion of all time. The scent isn't too minty, but it makes me feel relaxed and refreshed. It doesn't cost too much, and it makes my skin feel amazing. I use it every day and I'm glad they put it out again this year so I could purchase more
Emma M.
Zionsville
This lotion is light and absorbs well like most Bath and Body Works lotions. The scent is interesting. It starts out as very pepperminty, but then after a while of wearing it it gets VERY sweet and vanilla-y. Almost too sweet for me. My mother in law loves it though, so it's probably up to personal preference.
Victoria W.
Bowling Green, OH
I love the sent but the lotion always gives me a rash. This does smell wonderful though If you are no allergic I suggest you try it! I do love that Bath & Body works doesn't test on animals. I bought it at a bath and body works store in Indianapolis  and yes I would recommend
Gina F.
I love bath and body works and their lotions are the best i currently love the peppermint scent one that they have during the holidays all their lotions leave my skin feeling soft and smelling good! I love this store!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Best holiday scent B&B could have ever invented!!! I usually stock up during the holiday season and will use it from November to February as my go to lotion. It's so fresh, inviting, and minty! Some mint products can be too powerful, but this is the perfect amount.
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
I use this after I wash my hands with the Twisted Peppermint hand wash to ensure my hands are not only soft but smooth and pepperminty smelling! Best scent ever. Totally my new favorite!
Shanice T.
Calgary, AB
How often do you use this?
Anna S.
Is this lotion greasy or leaves your skin that shiny looking way?
Olivia C.
How long will it last until it expires?