BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long will it last until it expires?1 Answers
  • Is this lotion greasy or leaves your skin that shiny looking way?2 Answers
Renee J.
Renee J.
I buy this in bulk! I use it all year long! I have the shower gel, lotion and spray. When I am really stressed out I take a shower and then just overly slather the lotion all over my body. Then I wipe off the excess with my bath towel after I can't rub in anymore. May sound weird or wasteful but this way for me makes me so relaxed and tingly since the peppermint is just so much on my skin! If I do just enough to rub into my skin I just don't get that overly tingly like getting a mini massage feeling all over so that is why I put extra on. It is just a life saver when I have stressful days! Whatever works right?! :)
Chidera U.
Chidera U.
This was my first love. My first ever personal product from Bath and Body Works! I remember slipping some of this wonderful-smelling lotion during class and a student nearby stared at me and asked, "Did you just put something on?" I proudfully replied yes. It's the power of body lotion, people! But in all seriousness, this lotion smells splendid. If you love the smell of peppermints, I guarantee you'll love the scent of this lotion. It's quite strong but not overbearing! I definitely recommend.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
My go to winter body lotion because it smells like christmas in a bottle. This lotion leaves your skin feeling hydrated and fresh! It does tend to irritate my skin when I am having a very dry period in my skin, so I avoid it at those times, but if you do not have excessively dry skin, you will be just fine. I love the scent and it lingers for the right amount of time. The price is reasonable when you get deals in store, but not by itself.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Christiansbrg, VA
I love Bath and Body Works products and this lotion is a seasonal favorite. It is a rich lotion that is quickly absorbed leaving your skin smelling wonderfully of peppermint. I use this daily in December and January and use it every year. Even in the driest winter months, it helps keep my skin soft and silky feeling. When I am lucky I find it at the semi-annual sale at Bath and Body Works so I can be sure that I have it on hand.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Punxsutawney, PA
I was given this as a Christmas gift in 2015 by my mother-in-law. I absolutely loved it! The smell was so good! She said she bought it on sale without smelling it to throw in as a "loose" gift (a gift you are not sure if someone would like but need some "fillers"). Boy was I happy she did. This will absolutely be favorite for awhile!
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
I use this product EVERY DAY and have used it every day for about three years. I stock pile them every winter, since that's the only time it's on sale. I especially buy a lot when they go on sale after the holiday season. It smells SO GOOD and always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and I am literally in love with this lotion.
taylor w.
taylor w.
I have many of the Twisted Peppermint products from Bath and Body Works. I absolutely love the smell! It is a great lotion and scent to use around the holidays. It is about the average price of the companies products. i can't wait to buy it again this fall. Bath and Body works knows how to celebrate the holidays!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Zionsville
This lotion is light and absorbs well like most Bath and Body Works lotions. The scent is interesting. It starts out as very pepperminty, but then after a while of wearing it it gets VERY sweet and vanilla-y. Almost too sweet for me. My mother in law loves it though, so it's probably up to personal preference.
Katie P.
Katie P.
I love the way this smells! I'm addicted to it. Its the perfect holiday scent. One thing to note is how strong it is, so if your sensitive to strong smells, you may not like this lotion. I also found it very moisturizing. I have already bought the lip gloss in this scent and am very pleased with the line.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Panora, IA
This lotion smells like a peppermint exploded, in the best way possible. I expected this smell to be overwhelming, but it smells great, works well, and is affordable especially with Bath and Body works sales and promotions. I borrowed this one from my significant other and we both highly recommend it!
Shanice T.
Shanice T.
Calgary, AB
How often do you use this?
Anna S.
Anna S.
Is this lotion greasy or leaves your skin that shiny looking way?
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
How long will it last until it expires?