BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Powerful germ-killing hand gel is enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin, leaving hands feeling clean, soft and lightly scented

Bottle of Hand Sanitizer Gel- 7.6 fl oz.
Twisted Peppermint Scent: Cool peppermint with a whimsical twist of sugar & vanilla makes the season bright!
Not tested on animals
Full Size Bottle!

Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint 7.6 fl oz. Hand Sanitizer Gel

• Does the sent last? Also does it leave and after feel lik...3 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® Twisted Peppermint Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitizer
Abigail L.
St. Louis
One of my favorite soaps! I love the peppermint smell! I usually use this a few times a month, I switch out my soaps a lot to preserve the best scents!
This soap is very gentle and very cleansing. I am so satisfied! My hands are always left feeling soft and smooth, and the smell of peppermint is a big plus.
I got this on sale for around 2.50 at Bath and Body Works. Great purchase, great deal! I always love their sales.
I recommend to anyone who loves peppermint!
Kirsten V.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm honestly upset any year that I don't get twisted peppermint anything from bath and body for Christmas. It's the best smell they have all year long, and the peppermint leaves your skin feeling cool, yet super clean. If you like a peppermint-vanilla smell I'd say definitely give it a try.
Alisha B.
Fairchild Afb, WA
This is by far my absolute new favorite scent from B&BW! It smells absolutely amazing! I used some of the soap when I was visiting family and they said since I liked it so much I could take it home. It's not for everyone, they didn't care for it. I am buying this from now on!
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN
This is my absolutely most requested holiday gift when anyone asks me what I want for Christmas! I love this scent and hate that I can only get it around the holidays but my favorite is the soap! I stick up and use it all year round!
Andrea H.
Fountain Valley
I love this scent around Christmas time! It makes your hands smell amazing! The scent isn't too strong it's just right. It's not that expensive you can buy them when it's on sale and bulk up! Definitely recommend to others!
beth C.
It smells so good and it washed my hands so good I love it and smells like peppermint and it foams really nice. I think you could buy something cheaper at Walmart but it's not something that smells really nice go to Bath and Bodyworks.
Krista H.
This is my favorite holiday scent for hand soap!! It is so mint and sweet. Awesomely, it usually goes in sale shortly after release each winter too, so makes it even easier to stock up! Love it!!
Julissa R.
I love the smell of these! These are always so fun to gift around the holidays especially for white elephant or work secret Santa events. I always love that you can get a great deal.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
One of my favorite Christmas scents! Never buy bath and body works full price. EVERYTHING is constantly rotating on sale. I buy all my hand soap and scent plug ins from here for a great price.
Katarina V.
Phelan, CA
Does the sent last? Also does it leave and after feel like oily or dry skin?

Amazon