Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

An enticing blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals & Tuscan cypress in our irresistible, long-lasting mist

Okay so who thinks bath& body works twilight sent smells so good!! ❤ [product:bath-body-works-twilight-woods-80-oz-fine-fragrance-mist]
What does this fragrance smell like?
Is twilight wood collection completely out of every bath and body works store?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fine Fragrance Mist!
Daisy C.
Modesto , CA
Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Daisy C.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Love this scent. The packaging looks different but it still smells at great as it used to. The scent isn’t too strong and it last me all day!
Crystal C.
Lexington, SC
Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Crystal C.
This is one of my go-to fall fragrances. It is more complex and a little different in scent than other B&BW fragrances. I smell an apple cider, vanilla, raisin type fragrance that has a subdued woody note. This fragrance screams flannel shirt, coffee, and pumpkin patch roaming. I love this scent. I wear it during spring, summer, and winter when I miss fall. Bath and body works has very good sales very often so I cannot best the prices. I consider myself a fragrance fanatic and if I am not wearing perfume, I am definitely wearing body spray. I often layer my scents. Whether I use a body spray or dab perfume, I always spray my under garments with body spray before my shower.
Katy K.
Clemson , SC
I have this in a travel size and so it’s my go-to smell when I’m on the road. Nice smell. Not floral or TOO sweet (a little sweetness!) and a light mist is all you need to get a pretty scent all day. [brand:bath-&-body-works]
Nichole D.
Marquette, MI
I am a hugggeee fan of any and every body mist from bath and body works. I don't know if i can choose a favorite because they all smell so good. This one though is to die for. I could buy the whole store if i had the money. Lol
Hannah R.
Grand Haven, MI
Smell like a romantic vampire novel with this amazing fragrance! This will always be one of my favorites from Bath & Body Works. Such a statement scent ❤️
Lindsey G.
Sylmar, CA
Such a wonderful fragrance, it's been one of my go-tos since high school. A very woodsy sweet smell with the slightest hint of musk, it's a very Fall scent. The scent doesn't stay on for long, which is my only complaint, but it is a body mist after all.
Alexandra C.
San Mateo, CA
Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Alexandra C.
This smell last a long time . I recommend this product to anyone who likes vanilla and a warm scent.this product is at a good price and I’ve used it for a long time definitely worth it and would buy again.
Karisma P.
Ventura, CA
I love this product! It has more of a musky scent but it’s not too overpowering. It’s good quality and very unique. It’s long lasting and good value for the price. I definitely recommend this product!
Alejandra O.
Weslaco, TX
This scent is nice for the winter. It doesn't last as long though so reapplying is necessary throughout the day. I got it on sale last year and I'm almost done with it. I won't repurchase this scent cause I like to try different ones but it smells nice.
Jessica R.
Catlettsburg, KY
This is my absolute favorite body most, lotion, perfume collection in the history of forever! It makes me so sad that it’s only a holiday collection I will wear this all year long and not even care. It smells so amazing. #bodymist #perfume #lotion #shoppingspree #bathandbodyworks #nevershopalone