BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Laura D.
Pharr, TX
I've had this fragrance for 4 years now and it's still one of my favorites. I would always have it in my locker and use it at least 3 times a day. It's scent is now string yet bot soft. It's hard to describe such a great scent. Lasts for a long time and would highly recommend to others.
Sara T.
This is my favorite body spray!! I love the warm and woody tones to this spray. I have used #twilightwoods for years and always stock up when it's available. It's long lasting and the smell is amazing.
Luz H.
I love Bath and Body Fragance mist! they are so easy to use! I like to use them every day! I even use them several times a day! the fragances are amazing and so many styles!
Geronica S.
Tulsa, OK
This is one of my favorite body mist sprays I purchased from Bath and Body Works. It has a unique soft scent that is unforgettable. I use it regularly. I recommend this often to friends and family.
Peyton P.
Mesquite, TX
my all time favorite smell. Lasts all day. very strong. always complimented i also use this body wash. highly suggest getting teilight woods
Bobbi B.
Danville, PA
Absolutely love this product. I carry a travel size in my purse daily. Wonderful smell without being overpowering.
Carol A.
I literally like almost everything at bath and body works. I like this scent and I think I'll keep buying it .
Rebecca S.
Valparaiso, IN
One of my favorite fragrances for women. Not at all flowery nor overpowering. Excellent for fall and winter.
Breanne C.
Rexburg, ID
This is one of my favorite scents it is a musky deeper smell rather than a fruity smell.
reanna p.
I absolutely love this scent! also this spray lasts a lot longer then other brands!