BY TUTTI DOLCI

Bath & Body Works Tutti Dolci Lemon Meringue Body Lotion 8.5 Fl Oz
  • "I wish they would make this line again! It was my absolute favorite! I have no idea why they discontinued it. Tutti dolci sold very well and was almost always out of stock at my local mall. It was very moisturizing and had the best scents. Nothing compares to it. Lemon meringue was one of my most purchased scents " in 10 reviews
Morgan M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love bath and body works products and these are my go to product for traveling!
Ana M.
Fresno, CA
Awesome lotion ! Highly recommend ! Best bath and body works purchase so far !
Dawn N.
Flatgap, KY
Love the smell of this stuff. Not over powering but does last for a while..
Lina K.
I liked the scent of this at first, but as you use it more and more it actually becomes a little bit sickening. It’s a nice smell but I wouldn’t repurchase it overall. It’s affordable in general so I would get another scent.
Tonya B.
Jacksonville, North Carolina
I love the way this lotion smells! It smells just like a dessert and my husband loves it. It does what it's supposed to in terms of lotion....nothing more or less than other brands. The scent is really the draw. I would probably buy it again.
Jeanne C.
I have been a customer of Bath and Body Works for about fifteen years and continually purchase their hand and body lotions. This particular lotion is one that I keep by my kitchen sink along with a soap with the same scent. It is perfect for gently massaging into dishpan hands and will make your hands feel good and smell great.
Marylou B.
Montreal
I really like this one!! It works really well! My legs are usually the only place that gets really dry and i love the sensation when i put it! my legs are soft and it works quite well!! I also LOVE the sent!!
Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
All of bath and body works products are great quality and affordable prices
The smell is good and long lasting
Recommended
Dawna F.
Luseland
This lotion smells amazing and makes my skin so soft! Bought it for myself and a gift for a friend.
Telisa K.
Amazing makes my skin so soft and smells so good have gotten so many compliments about it