BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Tutti Dolci Lemon Meringue Body Lotion 8.5 Fl Oz
  • "I wish they would make this line again! It was my absolute favorite! I have no idea why they discontinued it. Tutti dolci sold very well and was almost always out of stock at my local mall. It was very moisturizing and had the best scents. Nothing compares to it. Lemon meringue was one of my most purchased scents " in 10 reviews
Haylie M.
Raleigh, NC
Tutti Dulci was one of my favorite lines at b&bw, so sad it was discontinued. Lemon meringue smells exactly how lemon meringue should smell. Bring back the tutti!
Christina N.
San Diego, CA
This stuff works great. It seems a little thick for me but I love the moisture it provides. The smell is wonderful(I love lemon scent) but sometimes it can be a little overbearing.
Nicole F.
Holland, MI
Need to feel fresh, fruity, fun bright? Then this is the lotion for you! A feeling of refreshment and rejuvenation is included in this little package and as a Mom of 4, my little Paradise away from Paradise.
Jen H.
Garden City, KS
I got this given to me by a friend not even sure they still sell this product but I absolutely love it from the smell to the texture super moisturizing!
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
It's a bit confusing to smell at first.
Once you get used to the scent, it's actually quite nice.
It is a very pricey product.
Be careful of scammers.
Angela S.
Ashland City
I love the fragrance and that it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy an most body lotions do. Also when they have a sale it is really affordable.
Stephanie H.
Who doesn't love bnbw everything smells amazing and cant beat the sales the smells last long and soaps smell amazing and soft on skin i love bnbw
Keyshiaunna J.
Burlington, IA
I don't use body creams or oils. I just use lotion from bath and body works. I am willing to try new products such as body creams and olls.
Heather F.
Mesa, AZ
Oh my goodness yes! This used to be one of my most favorite scents. Didn't they discontinue it?! If so, they should make a come back!
Stephanie T.
Marsing, ID
This is my absolute favorite sent! I necer leave home with out it. It smells so incredibly amazing. I'm in love with this product!!