BY BATH & BODY WORKS

CC K.
CC K.
Westbury, NY
I love the way this smells - it is like being in an amazing bakery. More importantly though it leaves my skin silky soft without leaving me feeling greasy at all. I'm always rushing to get ready and I don't like lotions that take forever to sink in to the skin - this lotion is not like that at all! I usually pick up my Bath & Body works products online and I never feel like I have to worry about that - if I don't like something I know I can always go to the store and return it.
deborah d.
deborah d.
Fairfield, connecticut
B &B JPRODUCTS,, WHAT CAN i SAY ,,CANT WALK BY THE STORE WITH OUT SMELLING ALL THE DIFFERENT SMELLS SOME TIEMS IT MAKES ME SICK BUT WHENI GO IN ITS ANOTHER WORLD IT GREAT THEIR PRODUCTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES,, YOU GET GREAT DISCOUNTS AND GIFTS AND MORE FOR YOUR MONEY LOVE A LOT OF THE STUFF i GET A LOT FOR HOLIDAYS AND JUST FOR NOTHING ,,SO i EVER HAVE SPEND A PENNY IHAVE LOTS OF STUFF HERE ,,,
Paige S.
Paige S.
El Campo, TX
This stuff smells really good and has been a scent bath and body works has had in their list of winners for a long time. It's a very sweet, very fruity (lemon?) Scent. However bath and body works looses me with their lack of attention to ingredients. I tend towards more natural ingredients so sadly bath and body works has lost a customer.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Ironton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I wish they would make this line again! It was my absolute favorite! I have no idea why they discontinued it. Tutti dolci sold very well and was almost always out of stock at my local mall. It was very moisturizing and had the best scents. Nothing compares to it. Lemon meringue was one of my most purchased scents
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
Guess who is going to smell like a yummy lemon cake? Anyone that puts this Bath & Body Works Tutti Dolci Lemon Meringue Body Lotion. The smell is very fragrant and absolutely delicious. I know they've been selling this for almost 15 years there so you know it's a hit if it's still on the shelves.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Harrodsburg, KY
Smells wonderful! I bought this product at bath and body works in Lexington KY. I used until the bottle was empty but I have so many lotions I never got it again. It has a very thick consistency almost like a body butter so people who like that style would love this product
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Tullahoma, TN
I love all the Tutti Dolce collection scents bit this is my favorite because it is so fresh and light. It's very moisturizing and great to use after a shower to lock the moisture from your shower in. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who was thinking of trying it.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Saugus, MA
Bath & Body works did it again and made a beautiful product. It smells amazing and it is so easy to use. I bought it at Bath & Body works for cheap, It feels amazing to your body and you just cant ever stop using it. i would buy it any time it would run out.
Alice T.
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
This lotion smells like a lemon bar! Sweet and perfectly moisturizing for even the driest patches on my skin. I like using this as an on the go lotion when I'm traveling or as a luxurious treat after bathing at home. Either way, it's a must have for anyone!
Yudelka M.
Yudelka M.
LOWELL, MA
Absolutely love this body lotion! It really hrydrates your skin and smells amazing. This is a great thing to put on your bacl to school supplies list! Take it everywhere you go, and the scent doesn't go away until about 4-5 hours. Such an amazing product!