Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Walnut Shell Smoothing Foot Scrub Toe the Line 4fl Oz 118 Ml uploaded by Ash B.Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Walnut Shell Smoothing Foot Scrub Toe the Line 4fl Oz 118 Ml uploaded by Jamie C.Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Walnut Shell Smoothing Foot Scrub Toe the Line 4fl Oz 118 Ml uploaded by Kelly M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ash B.
Mesa,Az
I have never used a foot scrub up until my best friend gave me this one because she didn't use it. So I took it home and started using it. It works amazing and smells really good. My feet feel super smooth and feel super clean after using it. It isn't rough on my feet at all to where it hurts to use this product. It goes on super easy and is also super gentle. I will for sure be rebuying it! But so far a little goes a long way with this product
Sidnie S.
Great scrub. I prefer this one to many others. It smells great and has enough exfoliate to make me feel like I'm getting a lot of the dead skin of my feet. Leaves my feet feeling very soft. I follow it up with a few other of the True Blue products and my feet are looking rather fabulous if I do say so.
Jeannette S.
This product actually works really good my husband has bery cracky heels and dry skin and it makes them smooth and smelling reallu really good. Love the prodcut just don't like how it gets all over your hands and have to wash them twice .
Jessica H.
Rochester, IN
This is the only product I scrub my feet with. I am a bare foot/flip flop person as much as possible. Using this helps to really scrub my feet and soften them at the same time.
Pau S.
Bellevue, WA
Good product for tired foot. I'm constantly looking for good quality food scrub and finally found the Batch and Body works true blue spa walnut shell smoothing foot scrub. It was a good result and smells really good. The price was ok for the quantity.
Christine M.
Columbus , OH
Can't say enough good things about this foot scrub! Not only does it smells delicious, but it works like a charm. A quick massage action gets the dried, dead skin right off of your feet and leaves them feeling moisturized rather than dried out like other scrubs.
Kelly M.
I love the smell of this scrub as well as the consistency. It's a nice thick paste so it's easy to work with. It's very refreshing for your feet at the end of the day.
Elana K.
This product feels nice on your feet. I enjoyed the scent too, it is a refreshing scent. The scrub did not over-dry my feet like another brand I had been using did. I have this in a travel mini size.
Kerry H.
This product is so much cheaper than a pedicure and does just as good of a job. The smell is amazing! I have consistently purchased this product every summer.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
This product is pretty good. My feet don't get really dry and cracked but it's nice to use it anyways. It smells really good too
Carly M.
Rochester, NY
Does this leave the skin dry after using? I use one of their facial ones twice a week and I've noticed my skin is a bit dry. If so what do you use to combat the dry skin?
Andrea C.
My skin is very dry and I need to find a scrub that won't dry it even more. Does this product may work for me?