Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Walnut Shell Smoothing Foot Scrub uploaded by Jamie C.Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Walnut Shell Smoothing Foot Scrub uploaded by Kelly M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy on Amazon
Christine S.
Somerset, NJ
This foot scrub is awesome! To have your own little mini pedicure at home, this product is sure to please. The smell is great and the texture of the scrub is great to help buff out those rough areas on your feet. This item should be a must have in your foot care kit!
Sidnie S.
Great scrub. I prefer this one to many others. It smells great and has enough exfoliate to make me feel like I'm getting a lot of the dead skin of my feet. Leaves my feet feeling very soft. I follow it up with a few other of the True Blue products and my feet are looking rather fabulous if I do say so.
Jeannette S.
This product actually works really good my husband has bery cracky heels and dry skin and it makes them smooth and smelling reallu really good. Love the prodcut just don't like how it gets all over your hands and have to wash them twice .
Jessica H.
Rochester, IN
This is the only product I scrub my feet with. I am a bare foot/flip flop person as much as possible. Using this helps to really scrub my feet and soften them at the same time.
Pau S.
Bellevue, WA
Good product for tired foot. I'm constantly looking for good quality food scrub and finally found the Batch and Body works true blue spa walnut shell smoothing foot scrub. It was a good result and smells really good. The price was ok for the quantity.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
My favorite foot scrub. I have tried other brands and this one is simply the best. It has a nice nutty smell to it. It works really good on dry skin under your feet.
Christine M.
Columbus , OH
Can't say enough good things about this foot scrub! Not only does it smells delicious, but it works like a charm. A quick massage action gets the dried, dead skin right off of your feet and leaves them feeling moisturized rather than dried out like other scrubs.
Kelly M.
I love the smell of this scrub as well as the consistency. It's a nice thick paste so it's easy to work with. It's very refreshing for your feet at the end of the day.
Elana K.
This product feels nice on your feet. I enjoyed the scent too, it is a refreshing scent. The scrub did not over-dry my feet like another brand I had been using did. I have this in a travel mini size.
Johnna R.
This was my first time purchasing for my dry feet! Bought the exfoliating and this cream! Really soft buttery and leaves my foot really smooth and looks healthy feet. The smell is great as well. Well recommended for other!
Carly M.
Rochester, NY
Does this leave the skin dry after using? I use one of their facial ones twice a week and I've noticed my skin is a bit dry. If so what do you use to combat the dry skin?
Andrea C.
My skin is very dry and I need to find a scrub that won't dry it even more. Does this product may work for me?