BY BATH & BODY WORKS

All natural Shea Butter is Renowned for its over-the-top moisturizing and conditioning process. Skin positively drinks it up. Cheers to beautiful skin!

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Too Shea™ 100% Shea Butter Balm
  • "The smell of this product is to die for....it is super moisturizing. it takes an extra minute to soak into you skin, but then has a nice smooth non sticky finish" in 11 reviews
  • "Gender neutral product with fresh clean scent. Great for patches of dry skin on feet or elbows. Soothing to apply. " in 5 reviews
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at Bath and Body Works.  This is a balm in every sense of the word, it has a thick hard gel like consistency that's off white in color.  I have tried using it on my skin, both wet and dry skin and its tough to work in to your skin, leaving my skin tacky to the touch.  I all but gave up on using this tub until i realized it works great on your feet at night with sock.  Now that being said you really cant slather it on like you would other lotions or creams, this stuff works best in small amounts and that means the tubs of this balm last FOREVER.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
I bartend so my hands are always in sinks of soap and sanitizer, which really do some damage. This is the only product that given me relief. It's a little pricey but Bath &a Body Works always runs buy 2 get 1 on their True Blue Spa products...which are all fantastic. Smells great and softens my cracked skin.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
If I could bathe myself in this all winter long I would. I use it on my feet every night before I go to bed and I'll mail both. There's no strong scent so it isn't gonna bother you while you're trying to sleep or if you're using it every day and you don't want to mask over your perfume. Deep luxurious and make sure skin feel nice and soft
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this body balm for its thick, almost whipped consistency. Easy to scoop out the exact amount I want to use out of the container, so I end up wasting less. The butter balm is heavy enough to moisturize my skin, but not so much that I feel sticky like with other body lotions. Only con is that I wish it came in a coconut scent.
Grace G.
Linden, TX
This product has greatly helped my cracked heels and dry elbows! It does need to be used one or twice a day for a few days before seeing significant results. I have been using it off and on for several months now and have been very happy with the quality. The had lasts quite awhile, depending on frequency of use, but a little goes a long way.
Jennifer T.
Ipswich, MA
Three stars for the product and the way it made my hands feel. Two stars for the scent which was way too overpowering. The packaging ensures you get every last bit of balm out of the jar. A little pricey, but so worth it during those winter months when the dry air completely saps the moisture from your skin. It can be very greasy so recommend starting off with just a little dab. Pairing it with mittens or gloves at bedtime also works well.
Jennie K.
Port Orchard, WA
I can not say how much I LOVE this stuff! The entire true blue spa collection is amazing! I use the foot scrub in the shower once every few days and then use the Shea butter balm after drying off and my feet are softer than ever! It's a bit on the pricey side, but when it's on sale, I buy the set! One of my favorite things to come out of bath and body works!
JT C.
Phoenix
This is such an amazing product. I have cracked heels on my feet and no matter what I did, I could never get rid of it until I used this cream. Put some socks on after you rub it on your feet befor you go to sleep, and wake up with smooth feet.
Wendy A.
Tupelo, MS
I LOVE Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Too Shea Butter Body cream!! It feels so good, especially after a long, hot day out in the sun! This body cream smells amazing too! So, go to Bath and body wo
Ruth H.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
Rich, gentle, cream balm that contains Shea Shea butter to deeply moisture your skin leaving skin soft and smooth.
The Blue Spa Balm has a clean refreshing smell that makes you feel you are truly being pampered at a Spa. Will continue to buy and use this product.
Ashley B.
Valley Stream , NY
Can this be used on your face? The package says body balm but the only ingredient is shea butter..has anyone tried this?