BY BATH & BODY WORKS

True Blue Spa Strawberry Banana Yogurt Shower Smoothie 10 Oz

Eliza T.
I absolutely love the true blue spa line! I love the shower smoothies in particular because they keep my body moisturized throughout the day! It kills all of its competition because it’s super rich, smells yummy and it’s long lasting! I would buy it every time!
Shayla A.
Springtown, TX
This smell is almost out of the bottle edible. I actually received this as a gift and now buy on a regular basis. I love the way it looks, it smells yummy, I have definitely recommended to my friends and coworkers!
Ciera L.
Hamlet , NC
Smells just like what it says it is strawberry banana amazing quality for the price i love it so much would love to try more scents
Sabrina W.
Lexington, KY
I wish they still sold this stuff. It smells really great and I always liked the way it made my skin feel
Cheyenne M.
EDMONTON, AB
This used to be one of my favorite body washes! It made my skin super soft, the smell was amazing and would smell all day. I would try all the different kinds, and luckily it was affordable! Unfortunately I can't find the product anymore, but if I did it would be back to number one in my books!

back