Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Silky Smooth Shave Cream uploaded by Carrigan C.Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Silky Smooth Shave Cream uploaded by Santos M.Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Silky Smooth Shave Cream uploaded by Kate P.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Silky Smooth Shave Cream - 7.5 Oz. : Shaving doesn't have to be a pain - thanks to this divinely soothing, Shea Butter-infused shave cream with Vitamin E. It not only smoothes the way for your razor, it makes your skin unbelieveably smooth and touchable. And isn't that half the reason why you shave in the first place? *Shea Butter helps the razor glide across your legs as you shave and leaves behind a silky smooth result *Not tested on animals

• I have been using Shave the Day ever since it came out. M...2 Answers
  • Does this shaving cream work? And does it work well on se...1 Answers
Hannah L.
Sulphur Springs
I WILL ONLY SHAVE WITH THIS CREAM!!!! It is phenomenal. I have used it since 2013 and I don’t ever plan on stopping!! I am so passionate about this shaving cream I give them frequently as birthday, Christmas and just because gifts :)
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
I love this product the smell isn’t all that great when you get it but it feels super amazing on your legs oh my gosh. I definitely recommend this because it can go on your knees elbows lips cuticles anything you can be a night treatment it can be for daily touchups it’s just super helpful for everything so I do recommend this
Noemi U.
Hemet, CA
Received this as a gift and it's amazing, my legs are usually sensitive and are easily razor burned. With this shaving cream i feel like i get the smoothest shave and it lasts longer. I will definitely purchase this once i run out.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This shaving cream is great. It lets the razor glide over your skin with no irritation or nicks. Only a small amount is needed so the bottle lasts a long time in the shower. This is quite affordable when purchased during a sale.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This shaving cream is a bit too thin for my liking and there is a sort of chemical scent to this product. It allows for a smooth shave but it isn't anything exception. There are much better shaving creams that work much better, last longer, and also moisturize the skin while shaving. I went through the entire tube quite quickly so this product isn't very cost-effective.
Katie B.
Pensacola, FL
My all-time favorite shave lotion. Silky texture, pleasant-but-subtle scent, foams up beautifully. A little on the pricey side, but totally worth it. I use it every single time I shave. Love that it's not in a rust-afflicted metal can, and I can squeeze every little bit out.
Malia H.
Henderson, NV
Great shaving cream! My leg and arm hairs grow fairly quick. I never get any cuts when using this product. There's a very light scent and its lightweight. It comes with a good amount of product and is very affordable. Lasted me about 3 months on an every other day use.
Victoria B.
This is the best stuff ever! If they get rid of this, I don't know what I will do! I worked there for years and started using it when I started working there and haven't stopped since! It is a bit on the pricey side, but normally they have them for b2g1 free.
Jessica L.
Raleigh, NC
My all-time favorite shaving cream! I've gotten several friends and family members addicted to this. It helps get a close smooth shave, and makes me have to shave less often. Also, one tube lasts forever, because you only need a small amount.
Kristen K.
I do not find this shave cream worth the price. It was not very moisturizing compared to shaving cream you can buy for much cheaper at the drug store. It is thick which is nice but way too pricey for me! Aren't razors expensive enough?!?
I have been using Shave the Day ever since it came out. My legs sting and break out if I use anything with fragrance in it. This stuff was a god-send and now it's discontinued! I can't tell you how upset I am about this. Can anyone recommend something else that would work as well or better than this shave cream? I'm desperate!!!
Kelsey W.
Does this shaving cream work? And does it work well on sensitive skin too?