Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere® & Silk Hand Cream uploaded by Hawraa A.Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere® & Silk Hand Cream uploaded by Lauren T.Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere® & Silk Hand Cream uploaded by Mk J.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our ultra-moisturizing Shea Cashmere & Silk Hand Cream is the ultimate luxury! It glides on sensually like cashmere on skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly to soothe and nourish skin, leaving hands soft as cashmere, smooth as silk and lightly fragranced with an irresistible blend of almond blossom, vanilla and creamy sandalwood.

Usage

Smooth into hands to leave them silky smooth & soft as cashmere.

Diana F.
Plano, TX
I am so upset.... Bath and Body Works discontinued the collection. The only lotion I can wear due to my mgraines and the people on ebay and amazon are selling the tub alone for $100 plus. That is abusive!
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
I absolutely love this product. It's one of my favorites ever from Bath and Body. This hand cream has such a fantastic, rich smell. It really does feel just as soft as cashmere. It provides hands with moisture that is long lasting- and again it smells GREAT. It's a part of the True Blue Spa like at B&B so it doesn't go on sale quite as often as the rest of the merchandise but every now and then you can get good deals on it. Definitely would recommend to use and keep in your purse for when you're on the go!
Mikayla P.
I am OBSESSED with this stuff! This lotion saves my chapped hands each year from the blistering cold winter weather. Although the snow is beautiful, the cracked hands are not. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who has dry hands in need of some desperate moisture. Not to mention the delicious almond smell, the scent is amazing!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
I love this stuff! It's one of my favorite hand creams that I have ever tried. It does leave a bit of a greasiness on your hands after applying, which goes away after a half hour or so after application. It helps mositurize my hands in the dead of winter and offers relieves for a few hours.
elisha g.
Powell, TN
I am a hairstylist so my hands at constantly are being washed so they cracked and dry especially in the winter. This lotion is my go to for that. It smells amazing. Not too perfumery more like warm beachy smell.
Laura R.
I love the smell and feel of this product. It leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. It's very long lasting, my legs are always soft for days after applying. It also smells of shea butter which is amazing!
Savannah H.
Sumter, SC
I purchased this product from Bath and Body Works. I use this lotion every single day it's one of my favorite lotions. I brought because it because I love the scent it has and I would definitely recommend this lotion.
Imani R.
I love this lotion!!! It is a perfect mix of the cashmere woods scent and shea butter. It makes your skin feel smooth and very soft. I've had people ask many times what skin products i use and everytime they're surprised by my response. I definitely recommend this product for people to use.
Angela J.
Arlington, VA
I love this Shea Cashmere hand cream because it makes my hand so incredible soft. You can feel the difference right away, and it can be long-lasting. The scent is very pleasant. The lotion is a very good value for the quality of hand lotion. I would buy it again, and I recommend to others!
Makeuplvr S.
This is the best smelling hand cream I have ever used. It also has a powder finish so it does not feel greasy when you put it on. I have had a difficult time finding this at Bath and Bodyworks lately.