BY BATH & BODY WORKS #46 in Hand Cream

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Hand Cream 2.5 fl oz (73 ml)

Wrap your hands in cashmere. Infused with both cashmere extract and rich shea butter, this ultra-moisturizing hand cream glides on sensually to soothe and nourish. Non-greasy, it absorbs quickly, leaving hands supremely silky and lightly fragranced with a creamy vanilla scent that's both fresh and comforting.

The ultimate softening, revolutionary spa formula combines rich, moisturizing African shea butter with luxurious cashmere extract to envelop skin in supreme silky softness.

Luxe Ingredients: African Shea Butter deeply moisturizes skin. Cashmere Extract leaves skin feeling silky smooth.

Buy on Amazon
Kendall K.
Indiana
LOVE this! I have tried many lotions and hand creams over the years (I have suffered from eczema for as long as I can remember), but nothing has made my hands smoother and softer than this. I don’t know if it’s the shea butter or what, but this hand cream is amazing! If you want instantly softer hands, definitely check this out!
Christy C.
Elkfork, KY
I purchased this 1 oz. size after reading many good reviews. I wanted to try it before I paid 12.50 for the bigger size. I'm so glad I did I love love this hand cream. It feels and smells so luxurious on my hands. It dosent leave my hands feeling greasy either.
Chelsea S.
Rohnert Park
I do really love the feel and smell of this hand cream. It’s fluffy and very soft and the scent is light, not overpowering. It makes my hands silky and soft! My only issue with this cream is that it doesn’t keep my hands hydrated for very long. I find myself having to reapply throughout the day. But I still enjoy it for sure!
Crystal B.
Lachine, MI
lets first start off by saying I am a hand cream addict. This is a staple and must be on me at all times. The way it makes my hands feel so soft and smooth without that greasy or sticky feeling is amazing The smell is wonderful as well.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuff is actually pretty useful. I don't use every-day but I do use it on my "me time" spa days. I love the smell and how silky smooth it makes my hands feel. It's like a nice treat to my hands every week.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Love this it feels luxurious. It goes on smooth and does not feel greasy. It is fluffy and it leaves my hands feeling moisturized. It’s a good value and it works.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I love this hand cream. It leaves my hands feeling soft and hydrated without any leftover residue. I keep it in my pocketbook and use it anytime my hands start to feel dry..or after I wash my hands. Its so gentle you can use anytime. Its definitely a keeper. I definitely recommend this product.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I seriously love this hand cream! This is the one that I carry in my purse with me, the scent can be overwhelming if you use too much and my boyfriend will actually use it sometimes if he's desperate so it doesn't smell that feminine. It's a very warm smell and it leaves my hands so soft and not greasy. I bought this from Bath and Body Works
Lauren L.
Beaverton, OR
This lotion smells so great! It is almost addicting and leaves me wanting to use more. It has a light creamtt feel that absorbs into the skin nicely without leaving a greasy or oily feel. I have very dry hands and this leaves them feeling soft and smooth.
Alicia A.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Omg this lotion is like crack for your hands! (and anywhere else you want to apply it) I received this in my stocking one year for Christmas and I've been obsessed with it ever since! It has such a soft and smooth feel to it and smells A M A Z I N G !
Stefanie H.
Las Vegas, NV
Bath & Body Works® True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere® Hand Cream So this lotion right here was the best thing ever from Bath & Body Works, for the last past ten years this is all I have ever used for my hands and body, now I find out that they discontinued this line and I’m devastated! So my question is what lotion out there is as good as this one? I have sensitive skin and can’t do heavy fragrance stuff! I appreciate all the help! Thanks!
Tina B.
Selden, NY
Is anyone else having a hard time finding this in stock or is it just the B&BWs in my area?