BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bao-Tran L.
My boyfriend got this for me, and it feels so amazing on my hair! I already use a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, but I just add this on too because it gives me a much smoother and softer feel. It's easier for my hair to be combed, and I love the cashmere scent!
Katelyn O.
This conditioner is SO amazing. I wasn't aware that True Blue made hair products until recently. I fell in love with their lotion years ago and now I'm in love with this conditioner! It makes your hair so soft and silky and smells delicious, like shea cashmere! I was able to find this at the PX on our military base on clearance for $4, but it's originally sold at Bath and Body Works for around $16 I believe!
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
My all-time favorite conditioner. I use it with the shampoo almost every time I was my hair. It's cheap (usually they're B2G1) and the smell is AMAZING. I can still smell it in my hair after I've dried it. I've never used a shampoo/conditioner for such a long amount of time before this one.
Brenda M.
Where do I get started with this conditioner. It smell amazing and the scent lasts a very long time. The packaging is super cute. It's a bit pricy for my budget but not as much as designer products. I totally love this conditioner overall because it leaves your hair super super soft. It's my hands down the best go to conditioner. Totally recommend it.
Kirsten H.
As much as I love bath and body works, I'm not really a fan of this product. The smell is okay but not fantastic and it doesn't leave my hair feeling as clean as other leading brands. Would definitely recommend their lotions and body washes though!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Oh my gosh this is probably hands-down one of my favorite conditioners it makes my hair smell like a Cupcake. The price is relatively inexpensive for a nice brand of conditioner I would recommend to anyone looking for a nicer softer hair.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Smells amazing! Great for winter and ends. A little much for my oily roots.