Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere® Body Lotion uploaded by Bryce I.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Body Lotion 8 Fl Oz. The ultimate everyday luxury! This ultra-moisturizing Body Lotion wraps your skin in soothing cashmere. It absorbs quickly to nourish skin for unbelievable softness and leaves skin lightly scented with an addictive blend of sweet Tahitian vanilla, whipped shea and golden amber. Spa formula combines rich, moisturizing African shea butter with luxurious cashmere extract for supreme softness. Absorbs instantly to nourish skin and deeply hydrates with no after-feel. Not tested on animals

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere® Body Lotion
  • "This stuff is so moisturizing! The scent is very cozy like and not overpowering at all. It is very subtle and not too sweet. Which is a must for me when it comes to body lotions. The lotion is not a very liquid consistency and rubs in really well. I recommended this to my mom and she loves it!" in 5 reviews
Bryce I.
Lincoln, NE
This lotion is one of my favorites especially when my skin is dry or during the cold winter months. It is super moisturizing, like coating your skin in silk. AND THE SCENT. Oh goodness. This lotion is all that is alluring and relaxing. I get dozens of compliments when I wear it. 10/10 would buy again and again. Ladies this one is for you. You’re welcome.
Danielle L.
Hurricane, WV
I love this lotion! I use it frequently because the smell lasts a long time. I’ll get used to the smell and then someone compliments me, so I know it sticks around!
Emily M.
Kissimmee, FL
This body lotion has been a favorite of mine for years! It's by far the best option I have ever used. It makes your skin so incredibly soft and smells great too. Cannot recommend this enough.
Rebecca F.
Lebanon, IN
One of my favorite lotions. It smells great but is not overpowering and it goes on very smooth. This lotion has a different texture than other lotions I have in that it just seems softer. I also really like the packaging and easy pump bottle. My only complaint is that it is a bit too pricey for my taste.
Jaye K.
Cedar City
This is my go to winter body lotion. It smells great and feels really nice ok my skin. You could definitely use it year round, but I just find that I need the extra moisture from the Shea butter when it’s cold.
Davetta S.
If you are all about the scent then this product is fantastic and it lasts. It moisturizes pretty ok too so it serves it's purpose. Even though I heart Bath and Body Works and consider them one of my favorite stores their lotions can be as sticky as their smells are sweet. Almost all of their lotions, with the exception of the aromatherapy collection, are quite tacky when rubbing them in. This for a product that can get kind of pricey is in my book mediocre. Smells heavenly though.
Claire L.
Effingham, IL
I have a smaller size of this and it's awesome! Does a very lovely job at moisturizing and giving my skin needed attentions and life!! The scent is wonderful and it has a very thick, creamy consistency. A very rich body lotion that does an excellent job every time. Sinks into skin nicely each time whenever I'd apply some before going to sleep, once I wake up my arms and hands feel like a baby's so nice and snooth and soft! Get it ASAP!!
Katelyn O.
This product is wonderful! I love anything with shea cashmere so this product is right up my alley! I've used this for years and I've never not loved it! It's so soft and perfect for right when you get out of the shower! The scent lasts all day and leaves your body feeling amazing!! Would definetly recommend this product to others!!
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill, NY
1,245 reviews
This product was great. It left my skin feeling hydrated and super smooth all day. The more I used it the better my skin felt. I skipped applying it the other day and my skin felt great still. It's hard to find on sale. But it's not super expensive for the quality. It smells great too. Sometimes it's a little strong though.
Aurelius H.
Rose Hill, NC
OMG this is one of my top 5 products I purchase when I go to bath and body works This sent smells so amazing that bit lingers . People ask me what is that scent you are wearing and I'm like Cashemere from bath & body works!!! Ive fell in love with this scent literally. So if you haven't purchased this amazing product do so, it's worth it.