Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Need a Margarita Refreshing Citrus Body Scrub uploaded by Ally S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Refreshing Citrus Body Scrub "Need a Margarita" 6 Oz. : This tropical citrus scrub is the vacation your skin needs from looking and feeling landlocked. Sugar exfoliates to sweeten your spa experience balanced with just a little salt (the way you like it), while an exotic oil blend of coconut, almond, avocado, jojoba & more moisturizes and transports you to the tropical island of your choice every time you shower or bathe. * Sugar crystals provide exfoliation, resulting in smooth, glowing skin * Effervescent margarita fragrance to transport you to the tropics * Not tested on animals

Ally S.
Richmond, VA
I bought this during the semi annual sale
Pros
•The citrus scent it doesn’t leave your body all da
•The exfoliation process of rubbing it out i did add water to help smoother it out
Cons
•The strong oil residue on my skin (i had to really rub my body off afterwords to get it off
•Skin was smooth afterwards
——
•I thought it definitely exfoliated my skin
•the price is a little high when not on sale
•i would recommend to others because i did enjoy it
Deja W.
Reading, PA
I absolutely love this stuff. I love how soft and clean my body feels after using this. I do think it's worth it. They often have sales buy two get one free . It does last awhile. I would definitely recommend it especially if your skin is dry. It gives you moisture but also exfoliates. Awesome product
Laura M.
Moorefield, WV
Absolutely love this scrub!!
Love to use in the shower 🚿- the scent gives a pick me up all day long!
Pricey unless you hit the sales.
Bath and Body Works- gotta get online as I can't get in the stores unfortunately
Alecia K.
La Mirada
This body scrub is perfect for summertime! It makes your skin so soft and smells amazing! It lasts for quite some times but then slightly fades. I have repurchased this several times. I would recommend this :)
Thom M.
Simi Valley, CA
These are the greatest! They have the most refreshing smell and a little goes a long way! The oil in it leaves you feeling and smelling so clean ALL day.
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
This product smells soooo good and does a good job as a scrub. I was give this product as a gift and I can't get over the smell. It does what it says.
Merideth B.
This scent reminds me of Sprite. The scrub is so excellent though it's large crystals and there's a ton in a tub. I got one tub for $15
Caroline S.
Portland
Just tried this a few days ago. Absolutely love it. It's amazing how when you're done showering, the smell still lingers in the bathroom! have to admit it's a little pricey that's why it's better if you buy them in sets or when they're on special. Also to note, no lotion/body cream is required (unless you really want to). It leaves the skin beautiful smelling and so soft!
Anannya G.
Bangladesh
Exfoilates very well. Makes skin Even. Smells great just like a real magarita. Great Spa item to have in your collection