BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Apply this cracked heel treatment with exfoliating Glycolic Acid and nourishing Shea Butter daily to provide moisture that helps heel cracked skin.

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Cracked Heel Treatment Spa Size "Heel of Approval" 10 Oz. It's filled with Glycolic Acid to slough away dry skin and skin-loving Shea Butter to hydrate and smooth. Skin feels softer with every use. * Glycolic Acid whisks away dry, dead skin cells. Smoothing, buttery cream. Not tested on animals

Reyna C.
New York
I will say it in bold letters THIS IS THE BEST STUFF IN THE WORLD. in just 2 weeks my dry feet started to peel and revealing the soft pinky skin. I would exfoliate and remove the excess. Just do it at night time and cover your feet with socks. I use the same one over and over again washing it weekly. They discontinued this one and brought it in a different looking one but is the same one. Go grab a bunch.
Tabatha D.
Jonesboro , AR
I have very dry feet. Especially the heel. It gets cracked and I usually will do a foot soak then use a pumice stone to get a lot of the dead skin off. I then apply a nice amount of this and it really helps to keep my feet and heels soft and smooth,
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This stuff really does work... fast too! I put it on every night and then put soaks on after and go to sleep. It smells amazing.. clean and fresh. It is super long lasting as well and you only need just a little bit to get the amazing results. I have always had problems with dry feet and this has helped me above anything else!
Beka T.
This works wonders. I used these on my heels that were dry and cracked, and it helped my feet immensely. If you have problems with constantly having bad and cracked heels, use this. You won’t regret it. I put mine on then put socks over to help keep in the moisture and product.
Inna K.
Ames, IA
I am a dancer and needless to say, my feet are very callused. This definitely helped soften my feet and smooth them out overnight. It's great for a pampering night or even for every day. Make sure to have slippers or socks if you plan to move around the house, but I like putting it on right before I fall asleep!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
This was a thick cream that absorbs into your skin within 5-10 minutes.  If you use this every night before bed, like I did, your feet will be smooth and soft in no time. However, for seriously dry and cracked heels you must manually exfoliate for best results.
Sidnie S.
I while ago my mom started raving about how much she loved this product. I happened to see it on sale one day and thought why not try it? This is fantastic. My heels, which aren't super cracked, were noticeable softer after a few nights of use. I will say that it is heavy and greasy so if you use it, throw a pair of socks on right away.
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My heels love this heel cream. I am a long sufferer of dry cracked heels, and this is by far the best product I have used to help my feet get softer. I use it at least once a day, usually after I shower, to help moisturize my feet. There has been a noticeable difference since I started using it. Oh, it also lasts forever! I will definitely be taking a trip to Bath & Body Works for some more.
Reba B.
Montrose, WV
This stuff is amazing!! I have horribly cracked heels & just using this 2 nights in a row has made a huge difference! They're 100x better! It is greasy, but I use it at night, put a pair of socks on & by the next morning they're as soft as a baby's but!! It's $20, but you use sooo little at a time, I know it will last awhile
Hollye T.
Omg I love this stuff ! My foot had a crack that was bleeding and nothing was helping ! This stuff saved my foot , and is affordable . I just layered some on my foot put a sock on and within a week my feet were so healthy looking
Kelly M.
Do you apply this cream on your whole foot or heels only?
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
How effective is this product ?
Rosynel A.
Me gustaría saber de que beneficios trae el producto?