BY BATH & BODY WORKS

OVERVIEW
This super-fizzy spa bath is like champagne for your feet. With Rose & Orange Peel Extract, moisturizing Aloe, calming Chamomile and comforting Lavender, it's the ultimate treatment for happy feet.

USAGE
Fill your footbath or tub with warm water and sprinkle in a handful of crystals. Immerse feet and soak to your heart's content.

MORE INFO
Spa Secret: Softening and soothing will continue even after the effervescence has stopped. Finish with the comforting foot cream of your choice.

Reba B.
Elkins, WV
I honestly can't raze about this product enough, after just 1 use!! I have HORRIBLY cracked heels, so I tried soaking my feet in hot water with this then following up with the cracked heel treatment cream & OMG it made a huge difference! I didn't have to scrap the dead skin off or anything, it's like the soak literally ate it off. You can't even tell me feet are cracked or ever were now & are so so soft! Plus it smells AMAZING! Highly highly recommended
Eliza T.
I absolutely love the true blue spa line! I love the foot spa in particular because it keep my feet moisturized and fresh throughout the day! It kills all of its competition because it’s super rich, exfoliating and it’s long lasting! I would buy it every time!
Elizabeth  B.
Oshkosh , WI
Love this foot soak! Makes my feet nice & soft. Got it real cheap during one of their sales. Didn’t fizz that much but a great product overall!
Enjel R.
Shakopee , MN
Love! Love! Love! Being on your feet all day and you come home soak em in this. Makes your feet feel better! It's so very relaxing with the nice aroma.