Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Far East Escape for Heaven's Sake Super Softening Oil to Cream Wash with Sake 6.4 fl oz (189 ml)

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Savanah B.
Statesville
I live all oils from bath and body works. I started using a variety of their oils when I was pregnant and started developing really dry skin (like everywhere...so annoying 🙄). I would recommend this for sure. Really helped my skin retain moisture.
Ty G.
Midland
Love the smell! I put it on at night after a showe or bath and love the feeling! And I sleep soooo peaceful when I put it on !
Marja A.
North Miami
I love any bath and body works products especially their aromatherapy line. Everything smells and feels good
Taylor K.
Great body wash and very moisturizing for my skin. So smooth and will repurchase. Nice scent.
Laura P.
Lasalle, ON
This is great for the winter time. Not to oily which I like because then you’d be slipping every where but it’s very refreshing on the skin. 10/10 recommend. Simple packaging, descent price.
Rachell M.
8288 NW 66th Street Miami, Florida
Hydrates the skin and leaves it with a rich aroma. It is ideal to use before going to a party, when entering and leaving the beach or for a sunny day. I really love