BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBath & Body Works
True Blue Spa APRICOT & WHITE TEA Smoothing Face Scrub

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa APRICOT & WHITE TEA Smoothing Face Scrub

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Invigorating scrub is scented with luscious apricot & white tea

OVERVIEW
What a smooth operator you are! This lightly foaming scrub naturally exfoliates with crushed Apricot Seeds and deeply nourishes with antioxidant-rich White Tea to leave skin smooth and renewed.

USAGE
Massage into wet skin and rinse thoroughly. Pat dry with towel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa APRICOT & WHITE TEA Smoothing Face Scrub!
Vivian Y.
Farmington, MI
Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa APRICOT & WHITE TEA Smoothing Face Scrub uploaded by Vivian Y.
I love this. Smells good and best product. Sad they stopped selling it in stores. It leaves my face refreshed in the morning and smooth.
Brooke S.
greenwood
Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa APRICOT & WHITE TEA Smoothing Face Scrub uploaded by Brooke S.
If you want something that smells amazing, feels amazing, and leaves you looking amazing then this product is it. I got it on sale just trying out some new things and fell in love. I use it 2-4 times a week. Leaves my skin super smooth without a mess.
miranda J.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like the way this stuff smells! It also feels good when I’m scrubbing my face. The beads really exfoliates my skin!
Bee G.
Tustin
This is by far my favorite face scrub to get rid of dry, flakey skin. Plus it smells amazing! I use this scrub no more than once a week and only when I have visibly dry skin that needs to be sloughed off. It is very grainy and exfoliating, so you don’t need to rub too hard to get results. It has a very fresh and pleasant, slightly citrusy (from the apricot) scent. It has a clay-like texture and a little goes a long way. It is very fairly priced, but only available at their semi annual sale—which is a total bummer. If you ever see this for sale, you definitely have to buy it!
Megan S.
This scrub smells amazing. It's does a great job exfoliating without being too rough/tearing my skin. It was also a great price for the whole bottle.
member-4b7631
Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa APRICOT & WHITE TEA Smoothing Face Scrub uploaded by member-4b7631
It broke my face out really bad but I should have expected that because I have sensitive skin but it smells really good
Regan W.
Westerville, OH
Alright I'm not going to lie when I say I only bought it because it was on sale, but it has turned out to be amazing for my skin! I use this scrub 3 times a week after doing face masks, and it leaves my face feeling incredibly soft! It also smells amazing which is always an added bonus. Definitely a product that I will continue to use because how quickly it cleared up the little break outs my chin gets sometimes.*Only complaint is how few stores have this in stock and sometimes it isn't even online*
Lu C.
This is a really good smelling facial scrub! I definitely recommend this to try!
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa APRICOT & WHITE TEA Smoothing Face Scrub uploaded by Brooke H.
Finally this product was added! It is my all time exfoliant. The little shells in it scrubs your face gently and the nurishment from the apricot and tea make my face glow. I can't find these in store anymore unless it's from the back for "75% off annual sale" which stinks but it will always be my favorite. I recomment it to everyone.
Brooke B.
Masontown, WV
I like this product a lot! I use it 2-3 times a week whenever my face is looking red, dry, or acne prone and it corrects those issues. It smells amazing and leaves skin feeling clean and clear. It is a good product and reminds me of the St. Ives scrub but better for more sensitive skin.

Looking for your answer?