Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Apricot & White Tea Facial Scrub 4oz uploaded by Brooke H.Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Apricot & White Tea Facial Scrub 4oz uploaded by Genesis S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub smells delightful - light, refreshing, and not overwhelming. Smells of flowers. It has lots of exfoliating bits (walnut shell powder) which I love. I would not use this if you're looking for a gentle exfoliation or have sensitive skin. This always left my skin smooth and soft after using.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally this product was added! It is my all time exfoliant. The little shells in it scrubs your face gently and the nurishment from the apricot and tea make my face glow. I can't find these in store anymore unless it's from the back for "75% off annual sale" which stinks but it will always be my favorite. I recomment it to everyone.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! I really think it is high quality, you can tell when you use it. I deducted a star because I think it is a little pricey for how much product you get. It is pretty gentle and smells great too! True Blue is overall a good brand. The exfoliation is better than some drugstore brands but not quite as good as some higher level brands.
Natasha O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product! I use bath and body works body wash and a loofah but sometimes you still want that extra scrub and not only is it a great scrub it smells so amazing and the scent lasts! I'd definitely buy again
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good smelling facial scrub! I definitely recommend this to try!
Genesis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me enamore perdidamente de ella, sobre todo que se siente sumamente refrescante y te deja la persona totalmente limpia y radiante.