BY BATH & BODY WORKS #60 in Hand Cream

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa 60-Second Manicure Hand Scrub "Just a Minute" 5 Oz. : Why wait? This sugar-based exfoliating treatment makes quick work of dull, dry skin and ragged cuticles to give even the most mani-deprived hands a taste of soft, smooth, spa manicure perfection - in just one minute. Sugar crystals provide exfoliation, resulting in smooth, glowing skin * Light citrus fragrance * Not tested on animals

• Does this remove dead skin?1 Answers
  • Hi girls! I want to know how many times in the week is co...1 Answers
Bath & Body Works® True Blue Spa 60-Second Manicure Hand Scrub
  • "I use this about three times a week or whenever my hands are feeling dry it works miracles!!!!!! It's the best feeling AND best smelling " in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy using this sugar-based exfoliating hand treatment. It works great and is not too rough on your hands. Side note they don't test there products on animals which is another plus." in 3 reviews
  • "I LOVE this hand scrub. It makes your hands feel so soft. I feel like it gets my hands so clean and when I wash it off I wash all the dry skin and dirt away. This is the only hand scrub I will use from now on!" in 3 reviews
  • "Great scrub! Good bang for buck! Not to harsh, leaves hands feeling smooth and not sensitive. " in 3 reviews
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Love this stuff! I purchased this at Bath & Body Works last winter because I had dry hands from the Heat and it took away my flaky skin, moisturized my hands, and left them feeling soft and smooth. I only need this product in the winter so it lasts me a long time and compared to other hand scrubs is not outrageously priced, so I definitely would recommend it!
Michelle D.
Staten Island, NY
This scrub leaves my hands soft and smooth without being too rough. I would recommend for sensitive skin as certain scrubs irritate my skin. It smells really good and the price point is great. I use this once in awhile and it improve my skin so much.
Emily B.
Boone, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE. this product is perfect for worn out hands! I leave this at my kitchen sink to use after washing dishes. It’s a gentle scrub that gets the job done while moisturizing! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Bianca R.
reading, PA
This product smells so good! I don’t generally like scrubs but this hand scrub does what it supposed to do. Take small scoop of the product on what hands and I scrub until I don’t feel the granules anymore. The product leaves your hands soft and moisturized.
Ashley S.
Love using this scrub when I give myself a manicure! It exfoliates your hands and leaves them feeling soft -- as if you just applied lotion. It has a strong orange scent, which I love, but this could be a turnoff to some. The only unfortunate thing is is that I can't find this at any of my local stores and it is not on their website. Seems like it might be discontinued.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this about three weeks ago and have used it about 1-2 times a week. I still have to use a good amount of lotion but I would do that anyway. I gave it 4 stars because I thought that if I gave myself this treatment a 2 times a week I would have to use less lotion. It smells nice and I like that it is a sugar scrub opposed to a salt scrub. Depending on sales I will buy again.
Gigi G.
I always keep this product next to the bathroom sink. It smells wonderful!! And leaves my hands feeling very soft. I wish they were sold in larger quantities. The price is okay but, it’s a little on the expensive side for only 5oz. For sure worth the money though.
Brittney H.
True blue spa is such a good product!, this one works really good, my hands get really dry especially in the winter, so when I use this it leaves my hands feeling nice!, the smell of this is so nice, I would buy this again
Kendall W.
Spring Hill, TN
Love this stuff! A girl at work had me try it and I fell in love with it! My hands felt so soft and refreshed. I work in healthcare and do lots of hand washing and this definitely made a difference in the way my hands felt!
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Purchased this a week ago and I LOVE IT. Most sugar scrubs are a layer of oil with sugar on the bottom. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened this and realized it was an actual scrub without the thick layer of oil. I have used it 3 times now and it hydrated my nails, cuticles, and hands and made my home done manicure look like I spent a ton in the nail salon. My husband has been stealing this for his dry hands so will be repurchasing 2 more so he doesn't steal mine. It is a little expensive for the size but it's always buy 2 get 1 or a 20% off coupon to use, a little goes a long way, and is cheaper than going to a salon to get the same treatment. A must have for anyone who likes to do their own manicures!
Caitlin S.
Does this remove dead skin?
Rocio S.
Hi girls! I want to know how many times in the week is correctly use this product???