Bath & Body Works® Tropical Papaya Deep Cleaning Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap uploaded by Cassandra L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® Tropical Papaya Deep Cleaning Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
Kayla W.
Smell is great, a little strong but over all great. My kids love to use it when washing their hands because they saybit reminds them of the Bahamas trip a recently took.
IPrincess W.
Bath & BodyWorks has great hand soap. Love the sale when I can stock up and use a coupon to sale. It's a great way to try different scents to find the one you love.
Sarah W.
I love this! I attach it to my purse so I always have it. It smells good and doesn't leave my hands sticky. Best to buy multiples for worth of your money.
Cassandra L.
Love the scent of this hand sanitizer! It does it's job well and it's my favorite brand so I would definitely recommend
Kara T.
Oakley, CA
Love how your hands feel, smell and look fabulously clean!! Love for my hands to smell good!

Amazon