Bath & Body Works® 'TIS THE SEASON Room Spray uploaded by Alisha B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #64 in Air Fresheners

Maddie M.
Ashland
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bought this during Christmas time and I loved it not only for my house but for my car too! Definitely reccomend
Becca H.
Love this room spray! It has a VERY strong sent though so don't go crazy spraying it before you smell it forst!
Ashley M.
Langhorne, PA
This is my favorite scent room spray!!! It smells amazing and the scent lasts forever which is the best part!
Casey T.
This smells absolutely amazing and so strong it makes my room smell wonderful after just one or two sprays
Angel R.
Nashville, TN
Love all of the scents of Bath and body works and how they can make the whole home smell amazing
JJ J.
Every time I buy this it makes my room smell like Christmas. It is an amazing smell that lasts.
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
Do you smell great and I love them always do the job well I like them better than for breeze
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
This stuff smells SO good! It lasts forever too because of how highly concentrated it is.
Karla P.
I love this one!! To bad I didn't stock up on it during Christmas time but I recommend it
Dianna A.
Smells great and keeps a long lasting scent in our home. Comes with cute little warmers.
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Have you tried this seasonal scent?