Bath & Body Works Tis The Season Room Spray uploaded by Alisha B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #59 in Air Fresheners

Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Room sprays from Bath & Body works Amazing!! All their scents!! Love!!! My home smells wonderful!! Affordable!!
Ashley M.
Langhorne, PA
This is my favorite scent room spray!!! It smells amazing and the scent lasts forever which is the best part!
Casey T.
This smells absolutely amazing and so strong it makes my room smell wonderful after just one or two sprays
JJ J.
Every time I buy this it makes my room smell like Christmas. It is an amazing smell that lasts.
Dianna A.
Smells great and keeps a long lasting scent in our home. Comes with cute little warmers.
Karla P.
I love this one!! To bad I didn't stock up on it during Christmas time but I recommend it
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
This stuff smells SO good! It lasts forever too because of how highly concentrated it is.
Kon K.
Dallas
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
So good quality product I love to use it. I like so much and recommend for use it,super
Rachel H.
P C Beach, FL
Love the cinnamon smell. It's my go-to scent for room and car freshening. It's great
Bouadou Z.
Montréal , QC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have the home fragrance spray from bath and body works in both sweet pea and warm vanilla sugar. Both scents smell equally good. The home fragrance by Bath and Body comes in a nice small spray bottle. The scent last a very long time and eliminates food odors or any other annoying odors from your home. I sprayed the sweet pea home fragrance in my bathroom last night and when I woke up I could still smell the scent. These home sprays will keep your home scented for hours. The scents also come in a nice silver container which you can leave on your bathroom sink or wherever it is needed.
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Have you tried this seasonal scent?