Bath & Body Works® 'TIS THE SEASON Room Spray uploaded by Alisha B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #64 in Air Fresheners

Kayla s.
If you’re a huge cinnamon lover this would be your go to holiday scent. Like Christmas morning! Or your grandparents house.
Linda B.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE this air freshener from bath and body works.It reminds me of Christmas. It eliminates any bad smells immediately.
Whitney H.
Vestavia Hls, AL
The Bath & Body works room sprays breath new life into rooms that are a little musty! I love tis the season the best!!
Lacey K.
Clearwater, MN
I love bath and body works room sprays they’re very perfumed instead of a spray it smells more strong but in a good way
bianca H.
Oil City
I absolutely love bath and body Works holiday collection. Everything smells amazing and I would recommend you to buy
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Oh my goodness! This stuff smells so heavenly! One of my favorite scents to use in my house! Family likes it as well
An N.
Cookeville, TN
I love their Christmas collection. This one is my favorite! I always stock up on them when Christmas rolls around.
Pamela F.
New Plymouth, OH
Bath and Body Works room sprays are my favorite! They are available in so many scents, and they are long lasting.
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Room sprays from Bath & Body works Amazing!! All their scents!! Love!!! My home smells wonderful!! Affordable!!
Maddie M.
Ashland
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bought this during Christmas time and I loved it not only for my house but for my car too! Definitely reccomend
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Have you tried this seasonal scent?