Bath & Body Works Tis The Season Room Spray uploaded by Alisha B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #59 in Air Fresheners

Kayla s.
If you’re a huge cinnamon lover this would be your go to holiday scent. Like Christmas morning! Or your grandparents house.
Tess S.
Traverse City, MI
I love the holidays and this scent fits perfectly, however I do like my room sprays to be lighter and not so over powering.
Linda B.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE this air freshener from bath and body works.It reminds me of Christmas. It eliminates any bad smells immediately.
Whitney H.
Vestavia Hls, AL
The Bath & Body works room sprays breath new life into rooms that are a little musty! I love tis the season the best!!
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Oh my goodness! This stuff smells so heavenly! One of my favorite scents to use in my house! Family likes it as well
An N.
Cookeville , TN
I love their Christmas collection. This one is my favorite! I always stock up on them when Christmas rolls around.
Pamela F.
Bath and Body Works room sprays are my favorite! They are available in so many scents, and they are long lasting.
Becca H.
Love this room spray! It has a VERY strong sent though so don't go crazy spraying it before you smell it forst!
Shelby B.
Kaufman, TX
Smells great, but can be overpowering if you use too much. A tiny bit can do wonders for any room in the house!
Maddie M.
Ashland
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bought this during Christmas time and I loved it not only for my house but for my car too! Definitely reccomend
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Have you tried this seasonal scent?