Bath & Body Works Tis The Season Room Spray uploaded by Alisha B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #59 in Air Fresheners

Sarah J.
Greensburg
The smell of the product is amazing but doesn't stay around long at all. The price is too much that disappoints you. I would not recommend it.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These scents make my house smell so good I wouldn’t go back to using anything other for smell; I highly recommend the scents, waxes and sprays.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Bath and body works has such amazing sprays and candles!!! This place is one of my favorite places to shop for my apartment to smell amazing.
Stephanie B.
Portsmouth, OH
This a good spray to have you house smelling great, the only down side I have to it is that the smell doesn't last as long as I would it too.
amela h.
Louisville, KY
The best room spray. You think the candles smell good? Try this yum. Especially the holiday ones are a can of holidays in each one. Love it
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
This just smells like the holidays. It smells good. It sets you in a wonderful mood. It can be sprayed once and last a good few hours.
Shelby G.
Cecilia, KY
This is one of my favorite Christmas sprays. I use it to spray all rooms in the house, especially for company. I love this product!
Cherami B.
I love when the holidays roll around. This stuff comes in handy to use in my house, my car or even at the office. Can't complain
Madison P.
Really like all of their products. This smell is great for Christmas time because it gets you in he mood for the holidays.
Laura S.
Ocean Springs
I love all of Bath and Body works products. They make very good reliable products that all have a great long lasting smell.
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Have you tried this seasonal scent?