Bath & Body Works Tis The Season Room Spray uploaded by Alisha B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #57 in Air Fresheners

Jackie B.
Lebanon
I love the room sprays by bathand body works. The room always stays fresh and smelling great for hours after I spray this. Always a great assortment of scents!
Shawn-Marie C.
Atlanta, GA
Such a yummy holiday fragrance... there is nothing like bath and body works at Christmas. It's so beautiful and fun. Remember you only need one short spray!!!
Sarah T.
Mesa
This powerful spray requires just one spray for a scent that lingers and last for hours. It is reasonably priced and concentrated so it lasts a long time.
Bethany F.
Lesage
Smells great and long lasting. One spray can be smelled all over the house. I wouldn’t rely on any other air fresheners like I do Bath and Body Works!
Rebecca S.
Louisville, GA
''Tis the season is one of the best smells for the holidays. The room spray leaves the room smelling just like the holidays and lasts for hours
Sarah J.
Greensburg
The smell of the product is amazing but doesn't stay around long at all. The price is too much that disappoints you. I would not recommend it.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These scents make my house smell so good I wouldn’t go back to using anything other for smell; I highly recommend the scents, waxes and sprays.
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
I love Bath and Body Works. This product works wonderfully and has a great scent. The only downfall is the price. I would definitely recommend.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Bath and body works has such amazing sprays and candles!!! This place is one of my favorite places to shop for my apartment to smell amazing.
Stephanie B.
Portsmouth, OH
This a good spray to have you house smelling great, the only down side I have to it is that the smell doesn't last as long as I would it too.
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Have you tried this seasonal scent?