Bath & Body Works Tis The Season Room Spray uploaded by Alisha B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #58 in Air Fresheners

Mandi B.
Russell , KS
This scent is amazing for a room spray, it has to be one that I stock up on every Christmas/Winter season. It smells so good and it makes your house smell amazing. The only thing that I would change is to make bigger bottles. You don't get a lot of uses out of these bottles, which isn't good because of the price.
Sara C.
Chatham, IL
Bought this smell today and already love it! This product works really well, however the smell fades fairly fast depending on the size of the room you use it in. I recommend this for people who live in smaller houses
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love this stuff it smells so good and makes you feel so cozy and warm inside for on the holidays I really love it it's very effective lasts a long time in the air is pretty affordable and I would recommend
Tera S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love to use this during the winter months- before and after the holidays! It's very affordable and smells wonderful! It lingers on fabrics and furniture so even after I stop using it I can catch hints of it for a few weeks.
Jessica P.
Hometown, IL
Love this scent for the holiday season. I spray in my two living rooms and the scent carries wonderfully. It isn't overwhelming and lasts a good amount of time.
Shawn-Marie C.
Atlanta, GA
Such a yummy holiday fragrance... there is nothing like bath and body works at Christmas. It's so beautiful and fun. Remember you only need one short spray!!!
Sarah T.
Mesa
This powerful spray requires just one spray for a scent that lingers and last for hours. It is reasonably priced and concentrated so it lasts a long time.
Bethany F.
Lesage
Smells great and long lasting. One spray can be smelled all over the house. I wouldn’t rely on any other air fresheners like I do Bath and Body Works!
Rebecca S.
Louisville, GA
''Tis the season is one of the best smells for the holidays. The room spray leaves the room smelling just like the holidays and lasts for hours
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
I love Bath and Body Works. This product works wonderfully and has a great scent. The only downfall is the price. I would definitely recommend.
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Have you tried this seasonal scent?