Bath & Body Works Tis The Season Room Spray uploaded by Alisha B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #59 in Air Fresheners

Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
More than just a room spray. I love this product as my go to emergency rescue spray when using the bathroom. Sometimes using the bathroom is public can be uncomfortable and embarrassing but not with this spray. Works effectively with just 1-2 sprays!
Hayley G.
I'm a huge fan of B&BW fall & holiday collection! This scent in particular is one of my faves! I even stock up and use during the summer months too! B&BW is always sending out coupons or having a sale so very reasonably priced! I definitely recommend!
Taylor 🌿.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We have an artificial Christmas tree and although I don't miss the mess of a real tree and pine needles everywhere I do miss the smell of the Christmas tree! I love using this room spray to help keep the feeling of Christmas in our home!
Hayley W.
Canfield , OH
Smells amazing! Everything from bath & body works does! Perfect for giving your home that seasonal feel/smell!! The holidays are all about the smells! Love spraying this before having people over! Makes your home feel welcoming!
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE their room sprays. They smell so good! They're potent so they really make a room smell good for more than 3 minutes. They last a good half hour or better if the door is shut. I love these and buy them all the time!!
Samantha R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS ROOM SPRAY!!!!! I love the smell. I spray it on all things that have fabric so the smell can really stick. I spray iron my curtains every other day. I think the scent can last longer the two days but I really like the smell of it.
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
I love Bath and Body Works. This smells great and the little bit of a spray goes a really long way. It's very powerful. When I can get coupons I like to stock up on these because otherwise they're a little more than I like to spend.
Sidney R.
these air sprays are amazing. they release the perfect amount with each spritz. they keep the area smelling amazing for a super long time. they're kind of expensive for the amount of product you get in each bottle.
Dana'ya U.
I love everything about bath and body works. I exspecially love the room spray, they are long lasting and you don't need to spray very much. They cost less than the candle but smell just as great.
Rebekha P.
I feel like while it smells good, and fills a room, you have to use alot to get there and then youre pretty much using the whole can for one use and spending the money. Kinda doesnt seem worth it.
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Have you tried this seasonal scent?