Bath & Body Works® 'TIS THE SEASON Room Spray uploaded by Alisha B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #71 in Air Fresheners

mika K.
Hickory, KY
I cannot say enough good things about the bath and body works sprays . They come in a variety of yummy smells and the scents last and last. It only takes a bit and it goes along way . Bath and body works always has sales and you can get the best deals !!!
Jamie M.
Perfect way to set a holiday mood, works great for living rooms or dining rooms. Scent lingers for a while and isn’t overwhelming if it’s in a medium/bigger sized room. Mostly used for Christmas time, highly recommend if you throw Christmas parties!
Taylor H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We have an artificial Christmas tree and although I don't miss the mess of a real tree and pine needles everywhere I do miss the smell of the Christmas tree! I love using this room spray to help keep the feeling of Christmas in our home!
Hayley W.
Canfield , OH
Smells amazing! Everything from bath & body works does! Perfect for giving your home that seasonal feel/smell!! The holidays are all about the smells! Love spraying this before having people over! Makes your home feel welcoming!
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE their room sprays. They smell so good! They're potent so they really make a room smell good for more than 3 minutes. They last a good half hour or better if the door is shut. I love these and buy them all the time!!
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
I love Bath and Body Works. This smells great and the little bit of a spray goes a really long way. It's very powerful. When I can get coupons I like to stock up on these because otherwise they're a little more than I like to spend.
Samantha R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS ROOM SPRAY!!!!! I love the smell. I spray it on all things that have fabric so the smell can really stick. I spray iron my curtains every other day. I think the scent can last longer the two days but I really like the smell of it.
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are a good price if they are on sale. I don’t notice them lasting as log as other brands, hence the 3 star review. I do like the seasonal scent idea and appreciate how different it is to what is available right now.
Dana'ya U.
I love everything about bath and body works. I exspecially love the room spray, they are long lasting and you don't need to spray very much. They cost less than the candle but smell just as great.
Alisha B.
Fairchild Afb, WA
Have you tried this seasonal scent?