Bath & Body Works® 'TIS THE SEASON Room Spray uploaded by Alisha B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #71 in Air Fresheners

Karey D.
Works great. I love this product. The price is very affordable anyway. I would not add anything to this product. Affective and never disappointing. As mentioned earlier this price is affordable making this a recommendation to many
stephanie m.
South lebanon , OH
This room spray smells amazing. I would buy over and over. There’s no cons really except the scent doesn’t seem to last long like I’d hope because it is pretty expensive. I would recommend because it smells amazing
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is hands down my favorite holiday smell to have in my house! I look forward to it every November. It’s effective and concentrated so a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this!
Lora V.
Salem, OH
These little babies pack quite the punch. Don’t use them thinking they’re going to be like your run of the mill air fresheners. Oh no. With these you only need one little spritz and it scents the whole room!
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
I love all bath and body works room sprays and candles! They have a really lasting scent and make my house feel like home! I would definitely recommend any of these products to friends and family!
Ginny L.
Palm Bay
Love the scent of this. It doesn’t last all day long but a few sprays here and there are enough to last up to an hour or two.do t like that it is not a natural product, though.
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
I love bath and body works everything! The only thing with room spray is you spray some in any room but it doesn't last ad long as I wish It Did! But tis the season smells amazing!
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
My friend bought me this for a gift ! And let me tell you I put this in my room and restroom and the smell is amazing it last all day and night and even when the room smells I put this bad boy and the smell goes away I most definitely will be buying more of these products they have different smells and mostly all of them are great !
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
I didnt care for these aerosol sprayed scents. They reeked of a chemical smell. Not like any other air freshener ive ever tried. Although it was strong scented it came with an unplesent chemical smell.
Grace B.
clarkston
The spray smells so good! Donely problem is is that it cost about $15-$20 and doesn’t last very long because it does not fill entire room with the scent. I will admit though that smells absolutely delicious! It definitely brings the Christmas season into your home.
Alisha B.
Fairchild Afb, WA
Have you tried this seasonal scent?