Bath & Body Works Tis The Season Room Spray uploaded by Alisha B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #58 in Air Fresheners

Elizabeth S.
I just love ALL bath and body works products. They have amazing candles and room sprays and bath stuff that it keeps me buying more! They have a lot of different smells for different types of people and different seasons and this tis the season room spray makes it feel very cozy and it smells really good!
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
I love bath and body works everything! The only thing with room spray is you spray some in any room but it doesn't last ad long as I wish It Did! But tis the season smells amazing!
Grace B.
clarkston
The spray smells so good! Donely problem is is that it cost about $15-$20 and doesn’t last very long because it does not fill entire room with the scent. I will admit though that smells absolutely delicious! It definitely brings the Christmas season into your home.
stephanie m.
South Lebanon , OH
This room spray smells amazing. I would buy over and over. There’s no cons really except the scent doesn’t seem to last long like I’d hope because it is pretty expensive. I would recommend because it smells amazing
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I can’t get enough! I mean I have bought a billion of the same smells. My house smells wonderful. Every room is a new smell. They aren’t over powering. They last forever. So very happy.
Anna S.
Oneida, TN
It's weird but I am very self conscious about the smell of my apartment. I always am afraid that I am "nose blind" to what it really smells like!! But I bought this and get compliments on how good my apartment smells all the time!
Aly 💋.
Kearny, NJ
I like my air freshener scents to match my plug ins and candles, so I like that B&BW offers sprays to match their other products. This is my favorite winter scent.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
I didnt care for these aerosol sprayed scents. They reeked of a chemical smell. Not like any other air freshener ive ever tried. Although it was strong scented it came with an unplesent chemical smell.
mika K.
Hickory, KY
I cannot say enough good things about the bath and body works sprays . They come in a variety of yummy smells and the scents last and last. It only takes a bit and it goes along way . Bath and body works always has sales and you can get the best deals !!!
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Have you tried this seasonal scent?