Bath & Body Works Tis The Season Room Spray uploaded by Alisha B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #58 in Air Fresheners

Danielle C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Bath & Body Works and their house fragrances are awesome. They're very fragrant and last a very long time! The Christmas scents are my favorite but they have a huge selection for everyone's liking. The tis the season is a really nice sent. The Noel will probably always be my favorite though.
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
My aunt used to work at Bath and Bodyworks and this is one of the items that she used to purchase and have at her house as well as give to me. I used it here in there but it didn’t do really good at masking the smell it was more like a cover-up and didn’t mix well but the smell options are great if you just want to spray into a room for a good holiday smell. I would definitely still buy in the future
hannaxlove V.
Corona , CA
My friend bought me this for a gift ! And let me tell you I put this in my room and restroom and the smell is amazing it last all day and night and even when the room smells I put this bad boy and the smell goes away I most definitely will be buying more of these products they have different smells and mostly all of them are great !
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Bath & Body Works Tis The Season Room Spray Yay, it's finally the season to get the yummy smelling room sprays! It's The Season gets you in the mood for the holidays. It eliminates tough odors quickly, and they stay gone. I keep a can in the bathroom for those holiday guests to use. They have LOTS of fragrances to choose from, and they all smell great. Sign up for their coupons for an even better deal.
Jessica G.
Guntersville, AL
Not just because I love anything from bath and body works, but this stuff is very effective and smells amazing! They have a ton of scents to choose from as well! I want them all! Just a couple of sprays is all you need this stuff is great
Battery G.
Waynesburg
I never turn down Bath and body works products. I love the holiday room spray there is one con where I have pets my cocker Spaniel has allergies to it. It’s affordable I definitely would recommend it if you don’t have pets with Allergies.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are a good price if they are on sale. I don’t notice them lasting as log as other brands, hence the 3 star review. I do like the seasonal scent idea and appreciate how different it is to what is available right now.
Melanie L.
California, MD
I love Bath and Body Work room sprays! They smell so good and they really help to set the mood whether it be relaxing and unwinding or getting in the holiday spirit! Bath and Body always has great deals going on so that's awesome. My favorite scents at the moment are black tie and sparkling icicle. I would definitely recommend these room sprays!
Sara J.
dallas, ga
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love their room sprays. They last forever and the scents smell amazing! They don’t have a chemical smell at all. If it says pine then it’s an actual pine smell! Very reasonable too!
Elizabeth S.
I just love ALL bath and body works products. They have amazing candles and room sprays and bath stuff that it keeps me buying more! They have a lot of different smells for different types of people and different seasons and this tis the season room spray makes it feel very cozy and it smells really good!
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Have you tried this seasonal scent?