Bath & Body Works Tis The Season Room Spray uploaded by Alisha B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #58 in Air Fresheners

Alexandra B.
San Jose
My aunt used to work at Bath and Bodyworks and this is one of the items that she used to purchase and have at her house as well as give to me. I used it here in there but it didn’t do really good at masking the smell it was more like a cover-up and didn’t mix well but the smell options are great if you just want to spray into a room for a good holiday smell. I would definitely still buy in the future
Danielle C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Bath & Body Works and their house fragrances are awesome. They're very fragrant and last a very long time! The Christmas scents are my favorite but they have a huge selection for everyone's liking. The tis the season is a really nice sent. The Noel will probably always be my favorite though.
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Bath & Body Works Tis The Season Room Spray Yay, it's finally the season to get the yummy smelling room sprays! It's The Season gets you in the mood for the holidays. It eliminates tough odors quickly, and they stay gone. I keep a can in the bathroom for those holiday guests to use. They have LOTS of fragrances to choose from, and they all smell great. Sign up for their coupons for an even better deal.
Bridget C.
‘‘Tis the season smells so wonderful! I don’t find that the smell from the room spray last very long. I was disappointed in how often I had to use to maintain the scent in our home. I do not recommend the room spray. I will stick with the wallflower plugs!
Karey D.
Works great. I love this product. The price is very affordable anyway. I would not add anything to this product. Affective and never disappointing. As mentioned earlier this price is affordable making this a recommendation to many
Meli R.
This helps make the house smell nice and fresh when we open up all the windows and the doors, when we close up it’s not to over powering. I’m sensitive to strong fragrances I unfortunately get headaches
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
I love all bath and body works room sprays and candles! They have a really lasting scent and make my house feel like home! I would definitely recommend any of these products to friends and family!
Lora V.
Salem, OH
These little babies pack quite the punch. Don’t use them thinking they’re going to be like your run of the mill air fresheners. Oh no. With these you only need one little spritz and it scents the whole room!
Melanie L.
California, MD
I love Bath and Body Work room sprays! They smell so good and they really help to set the mood whether it be relaxing and unwinding or getting in the holiday spirit! Bath and Body always has great deals going on so that's awesome. My favorite scents at the moment are black tie and sparkling icicle. I would definitely recommend these room sprays!
Ginny L.
Palm Bay
Love the scent of this. It doesn’t last all day long but a few sprays here and there are enough to last up to an hour or two.do t like that it is not a natural product, though.
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Have you tried this seasonal scent?