Bath & Body Works® TIS THE SEASON Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Angela I.Bath & Body Works® TIS THE SEASON Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Jerrica D.Bath & Body Works® TIS THE SEASON Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Angela j.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Be merry & bright all season long with this festive blend of red apple, ground cinnamon, & clove

Overview

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap with Coconut Oil delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented!

Bath & Body Works® TIS THE SEASON Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • "Bath and body works have great products, I really love their gentle foaming soap. The holiday collection are some of my favorites I love the candy cane bless it smells so refreshing and it does smell like candy cane." in 14 reviews
  • "I love Bath & Body Works' antibacterial foaming hand soaps . I love having them all over the house, because they smell so nice and when you can get them on a sale, they are a great value. I especially love their holiday scents. They make my home feel so cozy. " in 3 reviews
Kayla S.
I love Bath & Body Works® TIS THE SEASON Gentle Foaming Hand Soap. It last about 2 months and smells great! The scent really gets me in the christmas spirit. It makes your hands really soft! I would definitely recommend! 🎄⛄
Sarah Y.
W Greenwich, RI
This hand foaming soap smells so good and cleans your hands soothingly. I usually don't use foaming soap, but I decided to give this a try since they are on sale at Bath and Body works.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
These foaming holiday soaps are a tradition in my family. Every year we buy 4-6 soaps for my mom while Bath and Body Works is having their holiday sale. They last the whole holiday season and add some festivity every time you wash your hands. Love these!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® TIS THE SEASON Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
We bought this on December 23rd, and I'm so happy we did! It smells amazing! The only thing I suggest is that you have some lotion on hand, either unscented or similarly scented. It helps beat that winter dry skin!
isalyn g.
Pr Du Sac, WI
like the smell of this. love the bath and body works foaming hand soaps in general. good smells and wide variety so you can find the smell you like. i used this during winter and it smelt so good and left toe hands soft.
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
Put all other handsoaps and scents aside--This one is the BOMB! I can't even begin to describe how much I love this one--I was sad when I ran out! It smells amazing and leaves your hands smelling amazing too!
Desiree G.
Monrovia, CA
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!! Lol when December comes around I go crazy but if you are looking for soaps or basically anything that can go on your body and make it like you're somewhere with the perfect family scene in a cabin with snow coming down and a Christmas tree and everything Christmas even though you're at school with all the studying/cramming or work this uplifts you right away.
Tanisha D.
Miramar, FL
I love bath and body wash foaming soaps i have lots of them the one i only put as two stars because it smells TERRIBLE i hated how it smell i don't even know how to describe this scent i just realllyyy didn't like it thankfully its not a strong scent but i threw it in my guest bathroom and never looked back
Janeen L.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a great light foaming had soap. It comes is a fun shaped bottle. I love the Tis the Season scent! When you find it, you should totally stock up on it because it only comes out once a year. The foam is gentle and effective to my hands...after using this product, my hands feel soft, clean, and smell super yummy!