Bath & Body Works Tiki Beach Scented Candle 14.5 Oz uploaded by Anna R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
It's hard for me to find a scent I like. This one fit the bill. It's not overly powerful, but leaves your house/room with a pleasant scent. When you walk into the room, you will notice it, but as you stay there, you won't as much. It's light. But it's perfect because I don't want to have a scent so strong it makes me sick. The under notes of coconut and vanilla musk are lovely. I highly recommend trying this and if you're not happy for some reason, Bath & Body Works will take it back. Amazing! My only gripe is that I'm sure it's not natural. Hence I have it 4 stars.
Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
Love love love this candle scent !! If they had it all year round I would use it all year round! Makes you feel like you are in a tropical oasis I just love the smell. Beachy coconuty goodness if that makes any sense lol
Jade L.
Bath & body works is my favorite company! I love the high quality products and the staff! I am a loyal customer. The candles are my favorite! I have a huge collection. The candles last long and smell amazing!
Brittany H.
Love this smell! Reminds me of summer and the beach. It's so relaxing. I can't get enough of it! You can smell it throughout the house. My favorite!!
Heather W.
Fort Hood , TX
GET THIS CANDLE I kid you not this is the best scent in my opinion at bath and body works.
Kennedy S.
This scent was one of my first candle purchases from Bath & Body Works. I still love it, it's such a nice beachy scent! I only wish it had a little stronger throw.
nadia h.
Love the smell bought it today because it was on sale, amazing smell ,has a tint of coconut in it
recommend
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Love Bath and Bodyworks candles. they are pricey though. I only buy them when they're on sale. this fragrance is one of my favorite smells. it has a hint of coconut and smells beachy. I also repurpose the candle jars.
Brenda V.
I love this it's my first time getting in bath& body works I definitely going to go make
Abby S.
Birch Run, MI
This candle smells absolutely amazing, just like tanning lotion and vacation. Bath and Body works candles always have an amazing scent pay off, and the candle lasts for a very long time. I have the smallest size, not the three wick and used it for quite a while. I would so recommend this candle to anyone who loves beach scents.
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
Would anyone recommend this specific scent? I'm a big fan of fresh balsam and eucalyptus one. Not sure if I should give this one a try.