Bath & Body Works Tiki Beach Scented Candle 14.5 Oz uploaded by Anna R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Abby S.
Abby S.
Birch Run, MI
This candle smells absolutely amazing, just like tanning lotion and vacation. Bath and Body works candles always have an amazing scent pay off, and the candle lasts for a very long time. I have the smallest size, not the three wick and used it for quite a while. I would so recommend this candle to anyone who loves beach scents.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This is definitely in the top 5 of my favorite summer scents it smells like vanilla, musk and coconut. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a mature summer sent to create a warm inviting atmosphere into your summer home. I will be repurchasing next summer.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
The best year round candle from bath and body works. If you love the smell of the beach and who doesn't you'll love this! I can't get enough. I would burn this all year without a problem
Justine T.
Justine T.
Washington, MI
This candle is the essence of summer, minus the sunscreen smell. It is a perfect addition to any candle collection and is great for summer or getting pumped for summer. Highly recommend.
Kara F.
Kara F.
Pickerington, OH
Absolutely the best scent for summer. Comes in the wallflower and scent port. They are my #1 for summertime!
Blair D.
Blair D.
Hopewell, VA
Quite possibly my favorite B&BW candle! It smells like a mixture of sweet summer time and tanning lotion ❤️
Devan B.
Devan B.
Heaven in a candle! Hands down my favorite B&BW scent. It's like summer in a candle! I stock up every year!
Lori A.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Bath & Body Works Tiki Beach Scented Candle 14.5 Oz
It's hard for me to find a scent I like. This one fit the bill. It's not overly powerful, but leaves your house/room with a pleasant scent. When you walk into the room, you will notice it, but as you stay there, you won't as much. It's light. But it's perfect because I don't want to have a scent so strong it makes me sick. The under notes of coconut and vanilla musk are lovely. I highly recommend trying this and if you're not happy for some reason, Bath & Body Works will take it back. Amazing! My only gripe is that I'm sure it's not natural. Hence I have it 4 stars.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Review for: Bath & Body Works Tiki Beach Scented Candle 14.5 Oz
Love this smell! Reminds me of summer and the beach. It's so relaxing. I can't get enough of it! You can smell it throughout the house. My favorite!!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Love Bath and Bodyworks candles. they are pricey though. I only buy them when they're on sale. this fragrance is one of my favorite smells. it has a hint of coconut and smells beachy. I also repurpose the candle jars.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Would anyone recommend this specific scent? I'm a big fan of fresh balsam and eucalyptus one. Not sure if I should give this one a try.