Bath & Body Works® TIKI BEACH 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Stephanie R.Bath & Body Works® TIKI BEACH 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Mindy L.Bath & Body Works® TIKI BEACH 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Anna R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Vanilla Musk, Orchids, Toasted Coconut

OVERVIEW
The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax & wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours & measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall

MORE INFO
4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
It's hard for me to find a scent I like. This one fit the bill. It's not overly powerful, but leaves your house/room with a pleasant scent. When you walk into the room, you will notice it, but as you stay there, you won't as much. It's light. But it's perfect because I don't want to have a scent so strong it makes me sick. The under notes of coconut and vanilla musk are lovely. I highly recommend trying this and if you're not happy for some reason, Bath & Body Works will take it back. Amazing! My only gripe is that I'm sure it's not natural. Hence I have it 4 stars.
Shannon C.
absolutely love this candle for the summer time! i have it burning in my office right now! not overwhelming but just smells like summer and the smell lingers forever! love with new essential oils formula because the candles burn so clean, smell even better than before, and last longer!!
Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
Love love love this candle scent !! If they had it all year round I would use it all year round! Makes you feel like you are in a tropical oasis I just love the smell. Beachy coconuty goodness if that makes any sense lol
Mindy L.
Locke, NY
Amazing candle, especially for the summer!!! I'm actually burning one as I write this review haha. It just reminds me of SUMMER! It's like a mix of sunblock and coconut to me ahahaha. I also like that it has 3 wicks so it burns evenly and fairly slow. The scent isn't too strong so everyone in my family likes it :)
Ammy A.
Seattle, WA
I love how smell this candle. I like to buy candles in Body & Bath Works because I think they are the best in quality in comparison with another brands. I bought this product the last year. I do not gave idea if this product is seasonal but I do not find in the store anymore. I just loved and is my favorite for ever!!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This is definitely in the top 5 of my favorite summer scents it smells like vanilla, musk and coconut. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a mature summer sent to create a warm inviting atmosphere into your summer home. I will be repurchasing next summer.
Abby S.
Birch Run, MI
This candle smells absolutely amazing, just like tanning lotion and vacation. Bath and Body works candles always have an amazing scent pay off, and the candle lasts for a very long time. I have the smallest size, not the three wick and used it for quite a while. I would so recommend this candle to anyone who loves beach scents.
Ashley O.
MARYSVILLE, OH
Love this candle for the summer time! Bath &a Body candles are the only ones that I use! Hey last quite a bit of time and the scent they give out is awesome. They're super affordable and such a good price with coupons!
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Love Bath and Bodyworks candles. they are pricey though. I only buy them when they're on sale. this fragrance is one of my favorite smells. it has a hint of coconut and smells beachy. I also repurpose the candle jars.
Joy W.
These are the best smelling candles ever! It doesn't just fill the room, it fills the whole entire house. The Tiki Beach scent smells just like being at the beach or ocean, while keeping it light and airy for the summer time. I would recommend these candles to anyone
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
Would anyone recommend this specific scent? I'm a big fan of fresh balsam and eucalyptus one. Not sure if I should give this one a try.