Bath & Body Works® The Sweethearts Collection Berry Flirt Shea Enriched Body Lotion uploaded by Paola G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Maria H.
NORMAN, OK
I love the smell of this lotion so you can imagine I was sad I bought such a small bottle because sometimes your favorite smells get discontinued. I started using lotion in my hair because I was told it helps with frizzyness. I personally use any type of lotion and find it helps but I started using this one because you only use a small dollop, rub it into your hands until you almost can't feel it then run your fingers through your hair. Do it after you have styled your hair and trust me it works wonders. My hair gets really frizzy and staticy after straightening an it has worked wonders. Now I get to keep my lotion longer, still get to smell the wonderful smell. Plus my hair smells terrific!!!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I love the smell of this lotion, it reminded me of sweetart candies. The lotion itself isn't the most moisturizing in the world, but it helps my hands and feet be a bit softer and I always love having some in my purse on cold or dry days. I love the smell and am disappointed that it's discontinued.
Alexandra H.
Detroit, MI
This scent is AMAZING! I buy the larger size bottle and use it frequently! Can't imagine days without it. Good value and not too pricey! Bath and Body works is the place to get it and shop like crazy
Kristal M.
One of many favorite smells and lotion. All day moisture and no need to put on all day. I have it with me just in case friends ask what kind of lotion I have on. Perfect for birthday or Christmas gift
Iris M.
Coral Springs, FL
I've never smelt this scent, but I love Bath and body works. There hands soaps are the only ones I use, live there body mist, and there lotion is amazing!!
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
One of my mom and sisters favorite lotion ever. We love the smell and how smooth our sking feels after you use this body lotion.
Paola G.
One of the things that I love the most about these product is that was NOT tested on animals.

Plus the fragrance, and the texture is amazing. One of all my time favorites. Also is affordable only $5.00

Amazon