Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works The Provence Collection Sundrenched Vineyard Mason Jar Candle

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® The Provence Collection Sundrenched Vineyard Mason Jar Candle!
Kayla H.
Greenville, SC
This is a good candle, is perfect for the season and lasts a good amount of time for the price
Lindsey G.
shawnee, OK
The smell of this is to die for. Their vineyard line was only around for a year but it by far the best I've ever purchased there.
Abigail S.
Modesto, Ca
A thousand wishes body mist has to be one of my favorite in the whole store, it smells sweet but flirty at the same time , it smells great ! I love this product and it lasts a long time (:
Sarah T.
Fort Worth, TX
Bath & Body Works® The Provence Collection Sundrenched Vineyard Mason Jar Candle uploaded by Sarah T.
This candle smells delightful, but not overwhelmingly strong. It also comes in a smaller glass container which makes it perfect for the kitchen table as a decoration without getting in the way! Very affordable as well.
Natalie A.
This is one of my favorite candles ever from Bath and Body Works. I got it at the semi-annual sale last year and I still have more than half of the candle to use! It's so long-lasting. I can't exactly explain the scent; it reminds me of cranberries and something sweet and strong. I'm not a fan of super sweet candles like vanilla or cupcakes, and this is 100% not that sweet. It has almost like a fruity scent but with a hint of something else that takes away a little sweetness. Hard to explain, but just know that it smells delicious and I love having my room fill up with this scent. Definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?