BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Tahiti Island Dream Ultra Shea Body Cream

Bath & Body Works Tahiti Island Dream Ultra Shea Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

A sexy summer blend of coconut water, Tahitian vanilla musk & kiwi blossom in our 24-hour moisturizing cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Tahiti Island Dream Ultra Shea Body Cream!
Jennifer A.
Caraway, AR
It has a great moisturizing effect and a terrific islander scent for summer. It's very suitable for all skin types and I think the scent lasts maybe an hour or two at max and that just depends.
gabriella P.
I think this is discontinued but I don’t like the smell it smells very strong and even a little bit goes a long way he will not stop selling it for hours after you wash your hands the scent doesn’t go away
Brittany  H.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
My new favorite summer scent from B&BW! It reminds me of a dreamy, summer vacation. It smells amazing and lasts on the body. The formula of these lotions are great as well and will keep you moisturized and smelling like a snack! Sexy, summer, vacation, island vibes. If you're into these kinds of scents, just buy it! You won't regret it!
Alicia W.
Greenville, SC
This is my go to lotion i male sure to stock up when its in stores as its retired. This is a summer scent for sure but i use it all year round. The only thing i would do to improve is bring it back for good in stores. Now it does habe to be reappied several times if you wanna keep the fragrance around. It last maybe an hour or two. I dont mind im a lotion girl.
Kasi S.
Absolutely love the scent. The 24 hour shea moisturizer was just amazing! Kept my skin from getting so dry it would crack and hurt.
Becca S.
Wolfeboro, NH
This cream reminds me of a perfect summer day :) it is creamy and nourishing to the skin. I love the floral smell mixed in with the coconut.
Christian B.
Griffith
Bath & Body Works Tahiti Island Dream Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Christian B.
To me, the Tahiti island dream collection itself, smells like a magical summer vacation. It smells like fruits and the warm summer air covered by flowers. As said on the bottle, it does have a 24 hour moisture lock in. I would reccomend to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Kayela  D.
Mount Morris, MI
The key notes in this body cream are Fresh Coconut water, Sparkling Mandarin, Kiwi Blossom, Lush Frangipani, and Tahitian Vanilla Musk. This body cream is perfect for any day at the beach. The scent is enough to make a person imagine that they are on a tropical island. This scent is relaxing and refreshing. Application of this product is smooth and absorbs into the skin nicely. I would recommend this product to anyone
Michele  R.
Glendale, AZ
Bath & Body Works Tahiti Island Dream Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Michele  R.
I absolutely adore this body cream. The scent takes me on a vacation everytime I put it on my skin and for a few minutes I'm transported somewhere there's a beach and warm sun on my face, even though I'm still in my own house. My body feels luxurious after I use this on my skin. I feel smooth and my skin feels supple. It makes me feel a little sexy with the way it feels and smells. I love this body cream
Carlee C.
McCook
Its amazing and smells amazing. It has a long lasting scent. I use it almost everyday. I would make it so it wasn’t as greasy. The scent lasts for hours especially when you layer the scent with a body mist.

Looking for your answer?