BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• What does this fragrance smell like?2 Answers
  • While using this product have you ever broken out?3 Answers
Val E.
Palm Beach
This perfume is LITERALLY the epitome of ☀️summer🌴. It smells so fresh and so delicious. I spray this perfume only in the summer because it’s just the perfect time to use it. The longevity on this perfume isn’t so good that’s why I bumped it down to 4 stars instead of 5. But honestly I just reapply throughout the day and the smell still lingers. Highly recommend this scent.
Heather F.
This is one of my favorite scents of all time for the summer!  It's a staple in my fragrance stash at home!  I'll keep buying this again and again.  Love the scent and lasting fragrance! Great product!  Lovely packaging.  I can't get enough of this body spray! Love it! Love it! Love it!!!!
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
I love this scent from bath and body works! This is such a great summer scent. It smells so good. It lasts all day! I love the packaging. The price is very affordable for how much you get in the bottle! I love bath and body works scents they have amazing scents. I would definitely buy this scent again. I highly reccomend this it smells so good.
Morgan C.
I use this spray everyday. I bought it from bath and body works and it smells so good, it's hard to explain what it smells like but it's smells more on the fruity side. It was only $12, definitely worth the buy!
ELIZABETH ♡.
I personally think its a summer scent that I couldn't wear out of the season but I don't mind cause it's very affordable and usually I finish by the time the season over. I love the look of the bottle and the wood cap does a cute finish.
Chelsea D.
My favorite scent from B&BW ever! It smells so tropical and amazing, and the scent lasts all day. I bought one bottle at first but I loved it so much that during their next sale, I bought 6 more bottles so I could have a stockpile!
Savannah L.
Marina, CA
Absolutely love this scent I’m so sad they discontinued the perfume... Repeat user for sure, I wish I would have stocked up before hand it’s my favorite perfume. Such a cute bottle, will definitely buy again.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
This fragrance is very hard to describe. I'm a bit disappointed. I love bath & body works but I am not a big fan of this particular fragrance. I had high hopes for it. Its a very musk kind of smell. I really dislike musk. If you like it though, then I guess you may like this scent. The bottle is pretty inviting, but to me the fragrance is not. I seen it online and ordered it with some others recently. I don't think I will buy it again.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I really love Bath and Body Works seasonal coconut scents but they don't sell them year round. I decided to get this and I do really like the scent. The only reason I'm giving a 3 star is because it doesn't really give that coconuty, summery, fresh from the beach scent that I really love. It is definitely more crisp and perfumey than it is warm. It reminds me more of something an older woman would wear. I still like the scent and it does get less strong after wearing it for a little bit.
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
Tahiti island dream is one of my favorites from bath & body works. The smell isn't too over powering. you cant resist the scent it is very long lasting scent that will last all day a little does it. The price is $14 which i think it was spending the money. specially when they have there coupons you could get two bottles for cheaper price. highly recommend this scent.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
While using this product have you ever broken out?
Lily A.
Chicago , IL
How strong is the scent?
Felicia J.
Macon, GA
What's are y'all favorite B&BW scents?! Mines are Beautiful Day, Pink Chiffon, and Twilight Woods
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Sheila W.
Albion, MI
How long does the scent last with this fragrance mist? I want to try it but I'm afraid the scent will dissipate too quickly.