Bath & Body Works Tahiti Island Dream Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

A sexy summer blend of coconut water, Tahitian vanilla musk & kiwi blossom in our irresistible, long-lasting mist

How do this smell,,,
Does this smell coconutty at all?
B&B Works informed me that this scent was discontinued... Any b&b workers know the odds of this ever coming back?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Tahiti Island Dream Fine Fragrance Mist!
Jennifer D.
Bath & Body Works Tahiti Island Dream Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jennifer D.
This is my new favorite b&bw scent! Even my husband loves this one. It smells like coconut, kiwi and vanilla. Very pleasant scent.
Molly P.
Sherman, IL
I absolutely love the smell of this fragrance. I'm not good a describing scents so here is what the website says.."Top Notes: Fresh Coconut Water, Sparkling Mandarin, Golden Pear, Kiwi Blossom Mid Notes: Jasmine Petals, Water Lily, Lush Frangipani Dry Notes: Tahitian Vanilla Musk, Skin Amber, Australian Sandalwood" I use the spray, body lotion, and the body wash. They are all wonderful. It's probably my favorite next to the beautiful day scent.
Shayla M.
Kokomo, IN
Bath & Body Works Tahiti Island Dream Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Shayla M.
I absolutely love the smell of this! Lasts all day long and just keeps you smelling nice. I really don’t see how they could improve this at all because it’s already great!! You love anything bath and body works? I’d recommend going and trying to find this, you won’t be disappointed!!!!
Andrea L.
Flushing
I Absolutely Love Bath & Body Works Tahiti Island Dream Fragrance! It makes me feel like I'm on a beach somewhere, it has an amazing smell of suntan lotion and coconuts!
Angela S.
This smells so amazing. I love anything that is coconut especially in the summer! One of my favorites 💚💛
Angelique S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Bath & Body Works Tahiti Island Dream Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Angelique S.
Of course I have the lotions, body mist and body wash to this one. Lol. It's so great. It really does smell like an island. I think there is a hint of a pineapple smell to it. That's why I like ot so much. I love the smell of pineapples. I'll buy this one again.
Justin M.
Pikeville, KY
Bath & Body Works Tahiti Island Dream Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Justin M.
Absolutely love this scent as well as many others from Bath and Bodyworks!!! I would recommend this to anyone, especially people with a passion for fragrance.
April T.
Muskegon, MI
I love tropical scents for summer!!  This one does not disappoint!!  Lovely scent that lasts.  It’s not overpowering. Just yummy!!
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,100 reviews
I love This Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Tahiti Island Dream Fine Fragrance Mist! This Bath & Body Works Tahiti Island fragrance Mist smells great and I really enjoy using it. Bath & Body works fragrance mists are a good quality product at an affordable price. I have been shopping at Bath & Body works for many years now. I will continue to buy Bath & Body works Signature collection Tahiti island dream fine fragrance mist in the future.
Becca S.
Wolfeboro, NH
I love this summer scent! It has a warm coconut side but also has some floral notes too. It is one of a kind and a must have!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...