BY BATH & BODY WORKS #35 in Fragrance Mists for Her

A sexy summer blend of coconut water, Tahitian vanilla musk & kiwi blossom.

Key notes: Fresh Coconut Water, Sparkling Mandarin, Kiwi Blossom, Lush Frangipani, Tahitian Vanilla Musk

• B&B Works informed me that this scent was discontinue...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?2 Answers
  • While using this product have you ever broken out?5 Answers
Val E.
Palm Beach
This perfume is LITERALLY the epitome of ☀️summer🌴. It smells so fresh and so delicious. I spray this perfume only in the summer because it’s just the perfect time to use it. The longevity on this perfume isn’t so good that’s why I bumped it down to 4 stars instead of 5. But honestly I just reapply throughout the day and the smell still lingers. Highly recommend this scent.
Heather F.
This is one of my favorite scents of all time for the summer!  It's a staple in my fragrance stash at home!  I'll keep buying this again and again.  Love the scent and lasting fragrance! Great product!  Lovely packaging.  I can't get enough of this body spray! Love it! Love it! Love it!!!!
Megan S.
This lotion smells amazing. It’s like going to the beach every time I use it. The smell is not over powering. Not oil feeling after your done either. I’m a repeat and returning customer to bath and body works.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Love this body spray so much that I pretty much wear it every day. It’s fresh and long lasting so it never gets old. Great value and does not smell cheap like so knock off brands can. I recommend along with a fun trip to Bath and Bodyworks what more can a girl ask for.
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
I love this scent from bath and body works! This is such a great summer scent. It smells so good. It lasts all day! I love the packaging. The price is very affordable for how much you get in the bottle! I love bath and body works scents they have amazing scents. I would definitely buy this scent again. I highly reccomend this it smells so good.
Morgan C.
I use this spray everyday. I bought it from bath and body works and it smells so good, it's hard to explain what it smells like but it's smells more on the fruity side. It was only $12, definitely worth the buy!
ELIZABETH ♡.
I personally think its a summer scent that I couldn't wear out of the season but I don't mind cause it's very affordable and usually I finish by the time the season over. I love the look of the bottle and the wood cap does a cute finish.
Chelsea D.
My favorite scent from B&BW ever! It smells so tropical and amazing, and the scent lasts all day. I bought one bottle at first but I loved it so much that during their next sale, I bought 6 more bottles so I could have a stockpile!
Jasmine V.
Gladstone , OR
This was my absolute favorite fragrance for years! I never went anywhere without it, I got my friends to buy it and I would pick up a new bottle any time I was running low. It was a great value but when they discontinued it I was very sad
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Love this scent for summer! I pair it with the body wash and the body butter. The scent lays a long time on my skin when layered and I always get compliments. Now I just need to get to Tahiti to wear it there!!
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
While using this product have you ever broken out?
Lily A.
Chicago , IL
How strong is the scent?
Felicia J.
Macon, GA
What's are y'all favorite B&BW scents?! Mines are Beautiful Day, Pink Chiffon, and Twilight Woods
Sheila W.
Albion, MI
How long does the scent last with this fragrance mist? I want to try it but I'm afraid the scent will dissipate too quickly.
Alee H.
Evansville, IN
B&B Works informed me that this scent was discontinued... Any b&b workers know the odds of this ever coming back?

back