Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Super Smooth Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

A bright, young-at-heart blend of sweet pea, watery pear, sheer freesia, luscious raspberry & soft musk in our nutrient-rich, non-greasy lotion

Iss it good for skin ?
I can have one🤞🏼🤞🏼?
Can I ask that this lotion is for child or for all
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Super Smooth Body Lotion!
Amber R.
One of my all time favorite lotions, I carry a bottle in my purse everywhere I go and I am constantly getting compliments on how good it smells. It's not too pricey, smells amazing, and rubs in to the skin well and does not leave a greasy feel at all. Definitely leaves my hands feeling super soft, and I have extremely dry skin. And that's why I love this lotion, it gives me everything I want AND everything I need. I have used this lotion in this same scent since the eighth grade, about ten years now! It's like they say, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I can't say enough good things about this lotion, I love it! Random Side Note: If you like this scent I also recommend Japanese Cherry Blossom, and A Thousand Wishes. They also smell amazing. I always buy a bunch at a time around the holidays because they have amazing deals so I stock up for the whole year!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love love love love love the scent of this lotion. I’ve been buying sweet pea scent every since I was on middle school. ❤️
Influenster M.
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Influenster M.
This lotion smells amazing. I use it all the time which is odd for me since I hate thick lotions. The thing I dont like about it though is that it is very thick and if I put it on my arms, I always have to wash it off my hands or else it will bother me. The scent is very vibrant and nice. The scent is not very strong though. The bottle is really cute in my opinion. I will be buying some more in the future and I will def recommend this lotion to others!
Brittany B.
Richfield, MN
#BATH&BODYWORKS #SWEETPEA #LOTION  THESE ARE MY FAVORITE NOT ONLY THE LOTION BUT THE SHOWER GEL AND SPRAY AS WELL LONG LASTING AND BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING ALL THE STORES ARE AMAZING EVEN HAVE GREAT DEALS YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON AND THE EMPLOYEES ARE AMAZING AS WELL Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel
Ananka B.
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Ananka B.
Timeless, classic Bath and Body Works scent! It honestly has the perfect concentration of scent. The lotion moisturizes great. Love it! Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Lotion Signature Collection 8 oz [Sweet Pea]
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Elyssa F.
Sweet pea is one of my all time favorite Bath and Body work scents. It smells very sweet, not loud, but lasts a while. My daughter wears the mist daily. The lotion keeps your skin moisturized for a while. It costs about 12 bucks unless you catch it on sale.
Priscilla R.
Del Rio, TX
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Priscilla R.
My absolute favorite scent from Bath & Body collection. Smells wonderful. Scent is not overpowering and feels amazing when applied. I have a bottle everywhere I go!
Miana R.
South Gate, CA
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Miana R.
This lotion is a rebuy for me every time I purchase from bath and body works. This is one of my favorite sweet scents and the matching body mist just makes it so much better. The lotion claims to have Shea butter, coconut oil, and vitamin E which leaves the skin with 24 hours of nourishing moisture.
Ashley Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Ashley Y.
This is my favorite scent from BBW, at least in the year-round scents. It's very strong, but once you rub the lotion in it kind of disperses to your whole body (even if it's just on your hands). I keep one of these in my bookbag and always get compliments on it when people around me smell it.
Shana B.
Olive Branch, MS
Eh it's lotion. Not my favorite scent but it's smooth and keeps you from getting ashy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Massiel D.
il y a 2 ans
Consuelo R. il y a 2 ans
I absolutely love this smell, to me it's one of their classics. You could just wear the body cream alone just because of the scent it carries for awhile and I love the texture of it. It's creamy and light but not greasy.