Bath & Body Works SWEET PEA Super Smooth Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
A bright, young-at-heart blend of sweet pea, watery pear & luscious raspberry

OVERVIEW
Infused with Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, our super smooth body lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. This lightweight, powerful lotion melts into skin with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E for 24 hours of nourishing moisture.

How much is it? What can u compare the scent to? Do you know how much it would be in Canadian dollars?
How much is this product?
Hi all can anyone suggest which face moistruriser is good for dry skin
Start your review of Bath & Body Works SWEET PEA Super Smooth Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“One of my favorite lotions. It's very moisturizing and the scent of sweet pea is light and sweet. Love this lotion. ” in reviews
“One of bath and body works Classic scents I always come back to it ,it smells great without bring to overpowering ” in reviews
“One of my favorite lotions I like this one a lot I usually cafry a little bottle with meat school or when I travel.the sent is to die for and it keeps my hands and legs soft.” in reviews
“Like all the other ones this one smells really nice and in my opinion, you can't go wrong with buying this scent , it's one of the best ones.” in reviews
“One of my very favorite scents of the bath and body works collection .it is a very light and soft scent that's great to wear.” in reviews
Bremen, AL
This was the very first item from bath and body works that I ever used. I recieved it as a gift for the use of first time I loved it and bought it again and then it had me hooked on bath and body for good. The lotion is silky and smells great. I highly recommend as your lotion for scent Although not for overly dry or if you are in need of a medical type. I use this more as a body softener lotion and for the scent.
My favorite scent in a lotion, what not to love? Bath and body works is a great lotion but they are always so expensive. I would recommend this brand and flavor to anyone who loves lotion. Its creamy and thick and runs into the skin easily. The scent last awhile and keeps you smooth feeling after taking a shower. I love this lotion!
Cadillac
Sweat Pea is such a great scent! I feel in love with it the first time I smelled it.😊 This is definitely one of my top five favorites from Bath and Body Works. The price is also great too. It lasts for a long time. It makes my skin so soft. It's absolutely worth every penny. The smell is fabulous and not at all overwhelming.😁
Westport, CT
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works!! It’s the perfect sweet and fresh smell without being overwhelming. I use this fragrance all year long and think it’s perfect. This leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized. I’m a big fan of bath and body works lotions and will continue to purchase them!
This #lotion smells really good to start. And when you rub it on your forearms the #smell lasts longer than if you just put it on your #hands. The #perfume in the lotion can hurt if your hands are cracked. But if they just need a little bit of lotion then go and get this lotion! You will not regret it.
Concordia
Sweet Pea has been one of my favorite scents for as long as I can remember! Bath and body works always has the best deals! The only thing is I wish the smell lasted longer. Even with kind of sensitive skin I've never had a bad reaction with this product. I will definitely rebuy.. probably forever!
Ventura, CA
Love the lotion, but I feel like I have to keep putting more on after the first time. Maybe my skin is to dry who knows. But I love the fragrance perfect for spring or summer wear. Reapply depending on your activity. I wash my hands a lot(5-10 times) at work so I'm constantly reapplying.
Coldiron, Ky
It’s the only lotion I will use! It smells amazing but it’s not too overpowering. I get compliments on my soft skin all of the time and it’s thanks to this lotion! Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a permanent lotion to try. Very moisturizing and definitely my favorite.
Ceredo
Oh the memories this scent brings me! A light and playful scent that moisturizes the skin but isn't oily or harsh. I would play around with different packaging, but overall I love this product. It's a great value for the price and can almost always be found included in a promotion.
I love this lotion! The smell is intoxicating and last for so long! Its gentle formula never irritates my sensitive skin. I wish it was cheaper..I try to stock up during sales. I use after my shower every single day. I'd definitely recommend any of bath&body works lotions
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Consuelo R. • il y a un an
I absolutely love this smell, to me it's one of their classics. You could just wear the body cream alone just because of the scent it carries for awhile and I love the texture of it. It's creamy and light but not greasy.
Irving, TX
il y a un an
Consuelo R. • il y a un an
I like the shower gels as an everyday wash. To me it lathers well and the scent is amazing. The other one to try from the cherry blossom collection is the moisturizing body wash.